T Nation

Cressey/Robertson Guest Forum

Just a quick FYI: Mike and I will be hosting a guest forum on the “Building a Better Body” section of the site beginning tomorrow evening. We didn’t want the strength sports crew to miss out, especially since Mike and I are strength athletes ourselves and we love to talk shop! Hope to see you there.

Is Robertson going to AAPF Nationals? Or do I have to save that for the guest forum?

[quote]aaronm wrote:
Is Robertson going to AAPF Nationals? Or do I have to save that for the guest forum?

[/quote]

Nope; he’s out in Indiana. He’ll be with me at AWPC Worlds if I qualify, though. :wink:

What’s the qualifying total for 165 as well as for 181? 1400-1450 respectively?

AWPC Worlds in Chicago?

When are the Juniors lifting Eric, late Friday or Saturday?

That American Record is yours Eric.

[quote]aaronm wrote:
What’s the qualifying total for 165 as well as for 181? 1400-1450 respectively?

AWPC Worlds in Chicago?
[/quote]

I believe that AAPF qualifying totals are generally 50 pounds less than APF requirements. In the case of the 165s, that’s 1350 for AAPF. However, I spoke with Russ, and this is an open meet; there are no qualifying totals. The top three are invited to Worlds, which are in Chicago.

Friday at 9AM; weigh-in is on Thursday.

I think that was a one-shot deal. I don’t believe that one can set an APF record in an AAPF meet. I’ll be too old once the next APF meet rolls around. :frowning: I’m more concerned with my total this time around; that last pull was more for shits and giggles, as I had nothing to lose in my “test meet.”

Are you still planning to compete in April? If so, drop me an email and we’ll meet up.