Creepy Ass Video

An article I saw the other day made me go search on youtube for some even more weird videos.

If you think this is weird

google: Kids in a sandbox

and click the first link.

watch with a barf bag near.

Okay FIRST of all: The first video was gross man lol…like fuckin nasty.

2nd: Xen Nova how the fuck did you run into that man…that was definatly MUCH MORE nasty than the first.

God damn.

Are those abs or are his intestines poking through? Seriously.

Oh my Lord, I just watched the second one. How can that possibly feel good?

Sandbox and Mr. Hands.

Two things I want to never see. Simply hearing them described was a little too much for me.

If you want to be grossed out, try looking for “tubgirl”. You’ll know it when you see it. “Lemon party,” is also a decent one.

Neither of those are work-safe, btw.

For anyone curious about Mr. Hands, see:

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Mr._Hands

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:

watch with a barf bag near.[/quote]

What the fuck!!! That’s fucked up…

speechless.

OK, these two videos aren’t even in the same game, let alone ball park. Big difference between kinda creepy & just odd and OH MY GOD THAT IS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

Tubgirl is right up there with that second category, IMO…

HAHAHAHA best video ever. Kids in sandbox made my penis hide in fear.

Not good.

Neither is tubgirl, or gotsie or lemon party, or meatspin, just to add to the list, but eel girl is a little bit interesting.

How does Mr. Hands not end up in the emergency room after that?

Edit: I’m guessing the video is of the guy who died. I cannot see a human not having massive damage from that video. That horse went full force at him.

Sick nasty.

[quote]PGA wrote:
How does Mr. Hands not end up in the emergency room after that?

Edit: I’m guessing the video is of the guy who died. I cannot see a human not having massive damage from that video. That horse went full force at him.[/quote]

The horse that killed him was named “Bullseye”, but after the killing he was renamed “Browneye”.

Ha… I saw the sandbox one on a streaming video I was watching. Or it was at least the same guy because the same thing happened. I gotta say, I’m not all that phased about it. Don’t tell me you wouldn’t try that at least once if you could!

I heard the guy in the mr. hand video got major internal damages somewhere. I can see why, especially after having a 3 foot meatstick go up his butt.

JESUS!

You need to let people know when a link or video is not work safe.

I’ve always been a goatse fan myself.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
I heard the guy in the mr. hand video got major internal damages somewhere. I can see why, especially after having a 3 foot meatstick go up his butt.[/quote]

I remember hearing about this when it happened. For more info…

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2002382718_horse15m.html

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:

watch with a barf bag near.[/quote]

words can’t describe how nauseous i felt after that

This guy looks like a holocaust victim trying to flex his non-existent muscles. Just sad!