Creatine With the Anabolic Diet?

can anyone tell me how creatine plays into the anabolic diet?

i have a creatine/carb mix (sorry Biotest- im positive yours is better though), and it has 75g of carbs per serving- clearly this isnt within the 30g/day carbs guideline.

perhaps just on weekends, ditch it altogether, get some low carb creatine? thanks for suggestions

[quote]dez6485 wrote:

i have a creatine/carb mix (sorry Biotest- im positive yours is better though), and it has 75g of carbs per serving- clearly this isnt within the 30g/day carbs guideline.

perhaps just on weekends, ditch it altogether, get some low carb creatine? thanks for suggestions[/quote]

I supplement with 5g Biotest creatine on low carb days and a bunch (don’t know how much, but up to 20g) with carbs on high CHO days.
If I were you, I’d get some regulare Creatine monohydrate to take on regular days (no problem, it’s cheap) and finish off your stuff on load days.

If you were to use your stuff every day, you’d be in metabolic limbo, as alluded to in the thread.

Use standard CM on low carb days. Use your Tub O’Sugar version on the load days just after training only. Good grief that’s a boat load of worthless sugar.

Best,
DH

[quote]dez6485 wrote:

perhaps just on weekends, ditch it altogether, get some low carb creatine? thanks for suggestions[/quote]

thanks