Creatine While Doing Wendler's 5-3-1

I just started on Jim Wendler’s 5-3-1 BBB.

And my question is quite simple and straight forward: Should I take Creatin while doing this cycle?

Thanks.

Only if you want to.

Yes, and posts have to be how many characters?

I haven’t tried it before. So guess the question that I need to ask, is how much will it benefit me. Or is it better when training with higer rep range or does it work both ways.

There is no telling how well it will work for you, give it a shot and see if you get any benefit from it. It works by increasing available ATP in your body, so it can improve any type of training.

Creatine increases how long you can maintain an intense effort. For example when lifing heavy weights you’ll be ablet maintain peak performance for 3-5 seconds more, which should give you 1 or 2 more reps in your maximum rep set with the 5/3/1 program. You still have to do those reps for creatine to help you in that regard.

There is also evidence that creatine can increase satellite cell activation which helps repair damaged muscle/grow muscle.

It affect different persons to different extent though. Those who consume a lot of meat do not seem to benefit as much since their diet is already fairly high in creatine.