Creatine Virgin

I just bought the Biotest creatine and am using it for the first time, I have a couple of questions though. 1-Should I take it everyday, even on non training days? 2-Should I use more than the 5gm dosage for the first few days to load up on the stuff and if so about how much should I use and for how long? 3-If creatine is supposed to be taken on all days, even non training ones, what would be the best time to take it on such days?

is this the only thing your taking? i would take one serving every day no matter if its a training day or not. when i take my creo is pre workout. or while im actually training.
to be honest just try it out, personaly i dont think creo makes that much difference anyway.

Take it in the morning on non training days. I use 5g during a workout and 5g in the PWO shake. It’s a very subtle supplement but cheap enough to use all the time.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Take it in the morning on non training days. I use 5g during a workout and 5g in the PWO shake. It’s a very subtle supplement but cheap enough to use all the time. [/quote]

x2

Or you could put in in your socks… JK had to, inside joke.

I usually load on it for a few days, 20g a day, then just 5g every morning for maintenance. Don’t expect too much out of it.

I find I recovered way better and looks more muscular while on creatine, thats about it.