T Nation

Creatine Syrum

I just found this court injunction on the internet regarding Muscle Marketing USA’s Creatine Syrum. What do you guys think about the topic? I have never used MMUSA products or Creatine Syrum. I’m just curious to see what others feel about the matter.

"In the United States District Court for the Central District of California Case no. 02-01390 RGK (Ex)

Degussa BioActives Sales US, Inc., Formerly Known as Traco Labs, Inc. Plaintiff v. Muscle Marketing USA Inc., et al., Defendants.

Order for Permanent Injunction

It is hereby ordered, adjudged and decreed that Defendants Muscle Marketing USA, Inc. and Mostafa Omar, their officers, agents, servants, employees, consultants, or commercial affiliates and all those persons in active concert or participation with them (collectively, “MMUSA”), be and they are hereby permanently enjoined and restrained throughout the world from the following:

Making, publishing, or in any way disseminating, or causing others to do so, statements, articles and/or advertising, including website publications, disparaging, characterizing, commenting on, or referring in any way to creatine powder products, including their safety and efficacy. MMUSA shall make no statements comparing its creatine products, including creatine serum product(s), with any creatine powder products, including without limitation CREAPURETM creatine monohydrate powder marketed by Degussa BioActives U.S., L.L.C., with respect to safety, efficacy, side effects, or in any other respect. MMUSA shall remove from all labeling and marketing copy any comparison of Serum v. Powder, such as that which presently appears on labels of MMUSA?s Creatine Serum products, on other liquid creatine products, and elsewhere.

MMUSA shall comply with the following:

1. MMUSA shall immediately remove all website and MMUSA-created literature relating to this action;

2. MMUSA shall cancel and withdraw from publication all prohibited media advertising within 90 days; and

MMUSA and Mostafa Omar, without admitting any wrongdoing, have agreed to this injunction.

Dated: Jan 8, 2004
The Hon R. Gary Klausner
United States District Judge"

what was this a result of?

jaystyles

i guess the creapure boys got a little pissed off with these lying bastards and thought it was time for court. About friggin time!