Creatine Side Effects

He meant tablespoon I think so about 15-18g maybe a tablespoon.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Victor Lustig wrote:
forlife wrote:
Instead of digging around for the scoop in a fresh bottle, I just measured out 5 tablespoons, which was 3 grams on my food scale.

You are taking the piss right ? If not you ingested about 80g and your scales are fucking innacurate.

He would have also felt “stomach upset” in less than 2 hours.[/quote]

Suddenly Creatine use becomes as expensive as when it first came out.

[quote]Victor Lustig wrote:
You are taking the piss right ? If not you ingested about 80g and your scales are fucking innacurate.[/quote]

THANKS Victor. I feel like an idiot now since my scale is obviously way off. I missed that 5 grams was only 1 teaspoon. So basically I had 15x the recommended dose!

[quote]forlife wrote:
Victor Lustig wrote:
You are taking the piss right ? If not you ingested about 80g and your scales are fucking innacurate.

THANKS Victor. I feel like an idiot now since my scale is obviously way off. I missed that 5 grams was only 1 teaspoon. So basically I had 15x the recommended dose![/quote]

DOH!!!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
A more important question might be why you are taking creatine at that size after several years of lifting. What are your goals? Do you want to gain mass or just strength? Do you keep your bodyweight low purposely-perhaps for a sport?

Funny how you took this long to pick up on that, but thanks for looking out for what I post so closely.[/quote]

Mmm, I don’t think I took long at all. Rather, as soon as he posted his stats I asked the question.

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
Dude…5 tbsps of creatine=30 grams of creatine…
I think you have your food scale off…
1 tbsp creatine = 6 grams creatine [/quote]

Exactly. No wonder the upset stomach.