Creatine ?'s

[quote]TheBeat wrote:
If one Teaspoon(5cc)is 5g (which it is - at least very close) then one Tablespoon(15cc) is 15g.
[/quote]

Correct. 1 teaspoon is 5grams and 1 tablespoon is 3 teaspoons/15 grams. Thanks for the info. I just went and looked at my teaspoon and tablespoon and “shit”, you just made me realize for the past 7 months ive been doing 10 - 15 grams a day with co cycleing.It must be the whole nausea/drained feeling after lifting making my judgement on quantity off.

[quote]Nomancer wrote:
sasquatch wrote:
Nomancer wrote:

And a bunch of other fancy stuff.
If you added the fancy stuff in, and made your own Surge, it would cost about $1.99 per serving (including shipping and bulk discounts, sales, etc).

Surge is $2.10.

I didn’t do the calculation, somebody else did, and I just read it the other day.

As much as I abhor the site/supp whores who know nothing and push product–
I must say this makes little sense.

So all the ‘fancy stuff’ comes to .11c a serving. And this is a big enough issue for you to make a post about. Not to mention you don’t have to go out and bulk buy and mix the stuff. Not to mention it tastes better. Use what you want, I do–but this post just doesn’t make any sense to me at all.

Either you didn’t read that properly, or I didn’t write it very clearly, so here it goes again:

The below could be wrong if most of it is in the hydrolysates, malto, etc.

What I ment about all the “fancy stuff” is things like the Phenylalanine.

So, to rip partially from someone else:

$0.66 for Hydrolyzed Whey Isolate
~0.10 per serving for dextrose
~$0.15 for maltodextrin
~0.32 for BCAA?s
~$0.18 for glutamine
$0.58 per serving for phenylalanine

Total = $1.99 per serving
That’s after spending about $140 for startup, and then you’ve got to mix all that crap together. And you dont get the taste.
Of couse prices may vary.

So, I use Surge.[/quote]

Yes, phenylalanime is the real difference. You would not count the .32 for BCAAs as that which you can get from hydrolyzed way is nearly identical. Higher in a few amino acids. But for me, the convenience of Surge and to a lesser the degree is worth it. As far as phenylalanime goes, I haven’t seen an explanation of why more would be preferable.