Creatine Questions

Greetings and Salutations.

I bought a box of creatine a few hours back, I’m joining a gym in a matter of days. And thought I’d be nice to start taking some now. Bought a nice 500g box of creatine. I already have basic knowledge about it, of course. If not I wouldn’t have bought it. On the can it says 20g per day. But I’ve read in an article on T-Nation that it’s just bull. So I’m doing 5g per day for a week. Then no more than 2-3g. No need to take a whole lot, eh? By the way, I weigh 72 Kilograms.

So, before I took some seriously I decided to ask my friendly T-Nation friends the following questions:

*When should I take it?

*Mix it with something? Shake?

*Got any tips? Anything at all? :smiley:

*Should I take it after a meal? Before one?

Well. That’s all of I can think of right now. If I have anything else to add I’ll add it later. As for now, can anyone try to answer these questions? :smiley:

-Tommy

[quote]Tmmmey wrote:
Greetings and Salutations.

I bought a box of creatine a few hours back, I’m joining a gym in a matter of days. And thought I’d be nice to start taking some now. Bought a nice 500g box of creatine. I already have basic knowledge about it, of course. If not I wouldn’t have bought it. On the can it says 20g per day. But I’ve read in an article on T-Nation that it’s just bull. So I’m doing 5g per day for a week. Then no more than 2-3g. No need to take a whole lot, eh? By the way, I weigh 72 Kilograms.

So, before I took some seriously I decided to ask my friendly T-Nation friends the following questions:

*When should I take it?

*Mix it with something? Shake?

*Got any tips? Anything at all? :smiley:

*Should I take it after a meal? Before one?

Well. That’s all of I can think of right now. If I have anything else to add I’ll add it later. As for now, can anyone try to answer these questions? :smiley:

-Tommy
[/quote]

I take my creatine post workout. Some take pre and post, but from my readings, post is all that is needed.

When you take it it should be ingested with something high glycemic as this will stimulate an insulin spike which will help shuttle the creatine into the muscle cells.

Biotest Surge would be the perfect partner to creatine at this time plus Surge has all the needed amino acids to kick start muscle repair.

In my opinion you don’t need to load it as this will just end up with you pissing a good deal of it away.

Don’t worry about meal times. Again, you should be using it post workout.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

D

All you have to do is take 5-10 grams of creatine after everyone of your workouts.

That means you would be mixing it with your PWO shake. There is no need to take it any other time of the day.

As far as any tips, there are none.

Take care buddy.

I take mine with Surge, about 3g of creatine, post-workout. That’s really about it. Check the creatine roundtable(s).