Creatine Questions

I just recently starting taking the cell tech power packs(the pills one) for 16 days already, and i am new at this creatine stuff so i dont know how long do you have to wait to actually see some results, i’ve been already experiencing better performance and a little bit of strenght, definently no size, also the owner of my gym was saying to avoid taking creatine monohydrate (alone), so can anyone recommend me what kind of creatine to take or explain something to me? Thanks.

fuck

fuck

what?

I suggest you use the search function. There’s tons of good info on creatine monohydrate(which is what you want by the way).

i take creatine monohydrate with protein stops all the bits in your mouth aswell with water its like drinking sandy water

[quote]tigervamp wrote:
i take creatine monohydrate with protein stops all the bits in your mouth aswell with water its like drinking sandy water[/quote]

QFT!

Wait, what the fuck did you just say?

lol

shut the f…k up you pri…

QFT!

Wait, what the fuck did you just say?[/quote]

said you need to get a life mate

[quote]Im_New_Feed_Me wrote:

[quote]tigervamp wrote:
i take creatine monohydrate with protein stops all the bits in your mouth aswell with water its like drinking sandy water[/quote]

QFT!

I know eh? Its called PUNCTUATION. After trying to decipher what you wrote, this is what I came up with:

I take creatine monohydrate with protein. Stops all the bits in your mouth. Compare that to taking it with water, which is similar to liquid sand.

[quote]tigervamp wrote:
QFT!

said you need to get a life mate [/quote]

I do have a life mate.

[quote]forbes wrote:

[quote]Im_New_Feed_Me wrote:

[quote]tigervamp wrote:

QFT!

I know eh? Its called PUNCTUATION. After trying to decipher what you wrote, this is what I came up with:

I take creatine monohydrate with protein. Stops all the bits in your mouth. Compare that to taking it with water, which is similar to liquid sand.[/quote]

We need you around for deciphering more often people need to relax with the keyboard start using punctuation is today Saturday time to go out and have a drink

you two are obviously suffering from MICROPHALLUS which is why you componsate by dissecting and then slateing writeing by another person does this make you feel better about yourselfs and if you need punctuation to understand this the world is truly goin down hill

Give that a read. It should help to answer all basic questions.

[quote]tigervamp wrote:
you two are obviously suffering from MICROPHALLUS which is why you componsate by dissecting and then slateing writeing by another person does this make you feel better about yourselfs and if you need punctuation to understand this the world is truly goin down hill [/quote]

hahahah

the tard has spoken. take notice microphallus sufferers

[quote]tigervamp wrote:
you two are obviously suffering from MICROPHALLUS which is why you componsate by dissecting and then slateing writeing by another person does this make you feel better about yourselfs and if you need punctuation to understand this the world is truly goin down hill [/quote]

fascinatingyoushouldwriteabookaboutthat!

[quote]Pound-4-pound wrote:

Give that a read. It should help to answer all basic questions. [/quote]
Sweet thanks.

drop the pills and get some good German creatine. the creatine Biotest sells is the best and super cheap. just mix it with your preworkout protein shake.