Creatine Question!!

I have researched creatine alot, but I amleft with one question. Will creatine may you look bloated?? I know there will be some water weight gain, but many former users tell me that they lost definition and just looked puffy. I don’t know hoe true this is. I thought the water was supposed to be intracellular, which should make you muscle fuller. Thanks for any answers.

Try it and find out?

It’s not beach season and unless you are getting competition ready, what difference would it make as long as it helped your progress?

[quote]ocn2000 wrote:
I have researched creatine alot, but I amleft with one question. Will creatine may you look bloated?? I know there will be some water weight gain, but many former users tell me that they lost definition and just looked puffy. I don’t know hoe true this is. I thought the water was supposed to be intracellular, which should make you muscle fuller. Thanks for any answers.[/quote]

Yes, it will bloat you like a helim balloon. There are actually few studies on creatine, so use it at your own risk.

[quote]CaliforniaLaw wrote:
ocn2000 wrote:
I have researched creatine alot, but I amleft with one question. Will creatine may you look bloated?? I know there will be some water weight gain, but many former users tell me that they lost definition and just looked puffy. I don’t know hoe true this is. I thought the water was supposed to be intracellular, which should make you muscle fuller. Thanks for any answers.

Yes, it will bloat you like a helim balloon. There are actually few studies on creatine, so use it at your own risk.

[/quote]

dont listen to this jerk off :slight_smile:

most likely no what you need to do is get a quality Monohydrate many ppl hjad the problem with it disturbing there gut due to cheap chinese crap they were taking. Get something with creapure on it like that sold here and many other places mix it in warm to hot water etc and you sould be A.O.K

Most of those guys also prob started eating more food to pack on weight oh well that alone will make them lose definition add fat etc.

like vroom said give it a try.

Phill

In my experience with creatine, I have not seen myself get “bloated looking”. I notice that I get thirsty faster, which I assume has to do with water retention. And I also add weight faster, another thing tied directly to water retention. But I’ve never felt bloated or puffy or anything like that.

It’s cheap enough to buy it, take it, and if you’re unhappy with how you look/feel, stop taking it. Just give it a shot.

Try Kre-alkalyn. Its creatine, but its ph balanced creatine. No bloating no stacking. I used to take regular creatine in college and it bloated me, then the owner of my gym put me on to this stuff and it works great. you have to order it from the website tho