Creatine & Protein on Rest Days?

I have just started lifting, and I have started using whey protein and Creatine, I have plain Whey with some cold brew coffee, before my workout, and then Whey and creatine with a Banana blended for after my workout. Right now my workout consist of 3 days on 1 day off, my question is should I be consuming protein and whey on my rest day to help with muscle recovery?

If you consume enough protein everyday you shouldnt worry about daily protein shaker. Been that said, 2 shakes helps a lot specially if you dont have a big appetite (recommended 1gr of protein per lb of weight).

Creatine always on yup

Rest day should be called Grow day. Your muscles rebuild and grow on off days. Don’t cheat your self by not having enough grow days. That is when your body need as much of the building blocks you can eat. Have eggs for breakfast, tuna for lunch and a steak for dinner. Also don’t forget big muscles love carbs. Good carbs like sweet potatos or rice not french fries and cheese burgers or pizza.
hth

So then do you recommend creatine on rest day?

I take creatine only on workout days and it works for me. 5grams before and 5 grams after workout. If you are working out 5 to 6 days per week your system will still be saturated with enough creatine to get you by those days off. But its not going to hurt anything if you want to take it daily just for insurance.

I am working out 3 days on 1 day off, and currently only taking creatine after my workouts with whey and a banana

S’all good, man