Creatine on Non-Workout Days

i want to start a loading stage for creatine, but does the 20g a day apply to nonworkout days as well? also, when exactly would you spread out the 4 different times you take it. morning, preworkout,postworkout,night?

Don’t worry about loading it, unless you need its effects ASAP

well i mean id like to see some quick gains…who doesnt. and it cant hurt to load right? its pretty cheap so i might as well is the way i see it haha. soo back to the question…?

If you’re a responder to creatine you’ll notice the effects quickly anyways. If anything you’ll probably just notice more water weight initially by loading it.

Just 4 days in a row, workout or not.

I have been supplementing 10gr a day but on workout days I take it with Scivation Xtend during my workout. I figured my nutrient retention has to be high because of increased blood traffic to the muscle tissue. Has anyone had success with this? Any thoughts?

[quote]joeluca1 wrote:
I have been supplementing 10gr a day but on workout days I take it with Scivation Xtend during my workout. I figured my nutrient retention has to be high because of increased blood traffic to the muscle tissue. Has anyone had success with this? Any thoughts?[/quote]

WTF is Scivation Xtend???

its a bcaa powder with glutamine in it. Works well and actually tastes really good.

i think it sounds like a good idea.