Creatine Loading

Hello all,

After just coming off T-Dawg 2.0, I have embarked upon Massive Eating. Been doing Massive Eating for about 1.5 weeks now and recently completed a 5 day creatine loading phase (20g a day). Now beginning 5g a day for maintenance.

Question: If I don’t gain the insane amounts of water weight (5-10 lbs) that people reportedly gain, what does this mean? Does it mean creatine is not working for me, or does it simply mean I am not retaining the water for whatever reason. I do drink tons of water a day so I believe that may be a reason as to why I am not retaining the water or getting much of the bloating sensations. All I have noticed is about a 1 or 2 pound increase in weight but this might be attributed to the increase in carbs I am eating due to Massive Eating. Furthermore, beef was already high in my diet even during T-Dawg 2.0, so is it possible my muscles cells already had a lot of creatine in it? Or is there other possible explainations?

Thanks.

Don’t sweat it, Steihl.

Different people react different ways to creatine supplementation. I personally don’t gain much weight at all, probably a pound or two like you.

But I do get killer pumps during and right after my workouts. The pumps do eventually fade, of course, but I’d like to think that, over time, I have the potential to get as big in a relaxed state as I am now when I do get pumped.

Bottom line - do you notice an increase in the size of your upper arms, for example, immediately after working them?