T Nation

Creatine Ethyl Ester

Hello, has anyone tried this creatine product: Axis Labs’ Creatine Ethyl Ester? If so, is it good? If not, can anyone recommend a good creatine (preferibly in capsules, but powder is alright)…

Also, I am taking Alpha Male(started about 2 weeks ago) is it safe to use creatine along with it? If so, I’ll just stop using it, I only tried one bottle, and i’m still quite young (20 going 21 in a few months).

Biotest has creatine on this site. It’s pretty damn good. Try it out. All Biotest products are safe to use with each other. Read the article for each supplement that you are interested in to help you understand what it is for and how it will help you.

The thing is, I get almost all my stuff from netrition (nothing against Biotest products, i like them), it just that I have been purchasing from netrition for a long time, and they have a lot of stuff I can’t get from here, so I was hoping to find a good creatine on there that is simple to use, but I will look into the one on here, I just didn’t want to order from two different places at the same time.