Creatine Ethyl Ester

It is natural for me to assume that the hype surrounding this is bullshit. But I want to make sure: are there any advantages to this over creatine monohydrate?

This is a classic case of a chemist trying to apply basic chemistry in a human body. In other words, physiologically speaking, it can’t work the way it’s theoretically supposed to.
I’m going to see first hand data on this in a month or so and will have a full article on it around that time.

BTW-It does work like regular creatine though…

Cheers

[quote]Matt Haugen wrote:
It is natural for me to assume that the hype surrounding this is bullshit. But I want to make sure: are there any advantages to this over creatine monohydrate?[/quote]

I actually just switched over. From what I understand, there are no real differences in effectiveness. But the advantages are no loading, less bloating, and possibly less concerns about absorbtion. Tastes like monkey piss, though.

Looking forward to the article.

[quote]David Barr wrote:
This is a classic case of a chemist trying to apply basic chemistry in a human body. In other words, physiologically speaking, it can’t work the way it’s theoretically supposed to.
I’m going to see first hand data on this in a month or so and will have a full article on it around that time.

BTW-It does work like regular creatine though…

Cheers[/quote]

Thanks for the help.