Creatine Ethyl Ester

I’m thinking of starting to use some creatine and am aware of the reputation it has for bloating and water retention.

Hence, I’m looking to use some creatine EE as reports suggest it avoids these issues.

However, I still have some questions:

1. Is Creatine EE safe to use?
  2. Is cycling necessary?
  3. When I stop using CEE will I start to shrink and lose strength - i.e. does the strength and size only last as long as the supplement is being taken?
  4. Can the muscle size gained through CEE be maintained by only using BCAA’s?

Thanks.

[quote]ravedave wrote:
I’m thinking of starting to use some creatine and am aware of the reputation it has for bloating and water retention.

Hence, I’m looking to use some creatine EE as reports suggest it avoids these issues.

2. Is cycling necessary?
  3. When I stop using CEE will I start to shrink and lose strength - i.e. does the strength and size only last as long as the supplement is being taken?

Thanks.[/quot

search button please

[quote]ravedave wrote:

2. Is cycling necessary?

Thanks.[/quote]

1. Yes
  2. No
  3. No
  4. No

Creatine EE is safe and not more effective than good old monohydrate, just get the cheap stuff in the Biotest store and save yoruself some money.

If you stick to around 5-1-g a day you won’t have an issue with water retention or bloating. The reason the Creatine EE avoids those issues is because of the way it enters the muscle cells and basically can only fill them so full. Just get the monohydrate.

i like buffered creatine myself its price point is alot less than cee and i had the same strength and lean gains with it.(as cee) ultimate nutrition maks a good one that cheap to.

Another user who is “drawn in” by supp companies outlandish claims. CEE isn’t better than creatine monohydrate IMO- and if it is- not to a significant amount. Take good ol’ creatine monohydrate and make sure you’re getting enough water.

Also- don’t take your creatine with anything acidic- it can change our creatine to creatinine- a poisonous byproduct of creatine.

Hope this helps,
Hank