T Nation

Creatine During PCT

Does anyone know if there are any issues regarding creatine use during PCT (Nolva and tapering AI)?

Thanks.

Why would anyone ever think of such a thing? It is in the meat that you eat.

Creatine has recently been shown to significantly increase DHT in elite rugby players within 1 week, it also resulted in a rise in T (non-significant). With this in mind it would be a good edition to PCT

Wouldn’t that be like saying why take vitamin supplements because they are already in the vegetables we eat or why take fish oil supplements because it is already in the fish we eat?

[quote]KSman wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creatine[/quote]

i believe creatine should be a staple in anyones supplement program, every single day, not just in pct. with all the fancy new supplements hitting the internet we often forget the single best bet in (legal) performance enhancement…basic micronized creatine monohydrate.

To this day after many many years when i get to feeling weak or just not there, i typically can solve it rapidly by upping my creatine for a period of time. Anyone in strenght or BB related activities that is not using it is doing themselves a serious injustice.

Creatine should not interact with anything involved in PCT.

[quote]DieSucka wrote:
Wouldn’t that be like saying why take vitamin supplements because they are already in the vegetables we eat or why take fish oil supplements because it is already in the fish we eat?

KSman wrote:

[/quote]

He wasn’t implying not take creatine lol. He’s saying why concern yourself with something that is already in the food you eat.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
DieSucka wrote:

KSman wrote:

He wasn’t implying not take creatine lol. He’s saying why concern yourself with something that is already in the food you eat. [/quote]

Thanks for everyone’s input.