Creatine Before or After Workout

I’ve been taking GNC’s Creatine Burst after workouts, according to the product label. But it seems every time I hear someone talking about taking it they are taking it pre-workout.

Which is the best time to take it?

Thank you.

IMO, after.

along with the insulin spike from something like Surge, seems like a perfect time to shuttle it into the muscle

It doesn’t matter.

Get micronized creatine monohydrate, like the one here at the store. Its so cheap. Use it before and after, problem solved.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
IMO, after.

along with the insulin spike from something like Surge, seems like a perfect time to shuttle it into the muscle[/quote]

I think you can take it for or after the workout because when you eat carbs for the insulin spike before and after your training routine the creatine will be shuttled into the muscle.

But that means that you have a proper pre and post workout nutrition.

To sum it up. You can`t do wrong if you take it during carbs spike the insulin in your body.

BOTH, FUK IT ITS SO CHEAP!

So can you mix your creatine with your Surge before and after workout?.

yah you can do both! Personally I like to take mine post workout!

50g whey isolate
50g dextrose
5g Creatine
5g L Glutamine

=

Happy Muscles :wink:

I personally find taking it before my workout gives me an extra boost. Maybe it’s just psychological??

Before or after, it doesn’t matter. Although, I do remember CT saying that some of the latest research shows that before may actually be better.

But what does matter is that you’re taking it with something like Surge.

I take mine before (with a half serving of Surge), but only because I plum forget after.

[quote]lilronnie wrote:
I personally find taking it before my workout gives me an extra boost. Maybe it’s just psychological??[/quote]

same for me, dont know if it placebo either

Cheers guys.

Both!

I like to take my creatine in the morning with my high carb breakfast and then post workout.

[quote]Da Vinci wrote:
I like to take my creatine in the morning with my high carb breakfast and then post workout.[/quote]

x2