Creatine and Whey Protein Patterns?

I did not feel like searching for this even though there is an answer already out there. If I want to take creatine with Whey Protein how often and when should I take them? I hear that they both compete for receptors but am not sure if that is true. I also here that if you take creatine with whey the whey wont be absorbed. Any suggestions will be helpful.

no thats BS take the creatine once a day take the whey when you need protein. if thats together so be it.

[quote]PpDdAiDdDdYy wrote:
I did not feel like searching for this even though there is an answer already out there. If I want to take creatine with Whey Protein how often and when should I take them? I hear that they both compete for receptors but am not sure if that is true. I also here that if you take creatine with whey the whey wont be absorbed. Any suggestions will be helpful.[/quote]

who have you been talking to? thats all majorly bs.

I was talking to an indian kid i met in the gym that says he spoke to a few doctors about some of this stuff.

What would a doctor know “about that stuff”. They learn nothing about supps, working out, athletics etc.

take 5 grams of creatine with a recovery/carb (Surge) drink after lifting then take whey protein dink.