T Nation

Creatine and Juice?

Starting creatine load tomorrow. What is the best juice to use when loading? I thought I read that oj isn’t good because of the acid? I will use Surge for pre-post workout, so that’s not a problem. Just looking for the best sugar to take with.
Thanks!

If you’re taking it with your Surge then you’ll be fine, Surge is perfect to take creatine with. Don’t bother with the juice.

-dizzle

real grape juice

[quote]A-Dizz wrote:
If you’re taking it with your Surge then you’ll be fine, Surge is perfect to take creatine with. Don’t bother with the juice.

-dizzle[/quote]

agreed

I was wondering about this too, especially since jfitness told me I needed creatine…

After I finish the V-diet(April 20) I plan on going to bulking after a couple weeks of transition. Will creatine really make a big difference? And the best time and way to take it is PWO with Surge?

[quote]Trance27 wrote:
I was wondering about this too, especially since jfitness told me I needed creatine…

After I finish the V-Diet(April 20) I plan on going to bulking after a couple weeks of transition. Will creatine really make a big difference? And the best time and way to take it is PWO with Surge?[/quote]

there are some people that don’t really respond to creatine use. But for the most part, you should notice some water gain (intramuscular), as well as increased strength (assuming you push yourself).

yup, post-workout with Surge,

[quote]A-Dizz wrote:

-dizzle[/quote]

Surge pre and post workout gives me 10 grams of creatine. Am not taking w/ Surge the other 2x during the day.

[quote]painkiller wrote:
A-Dizz wrote:

-dizzle

Surge pre and post workout gives me 10 grams of creatine. Am not taking w/ Surge the other 2x during the day. [/quote]

You take Surge 4 times a day? Why? Or am I reading that wrong

I think he takes creatine 4x a day, Surge just pre- and post-workout.

Ah, ok, that makes more sense

correct on the other 2x/day. Only taking Surge Pre and post. Need a good juice so I can take the rest of the day. Probably try the grape, but not crazy bout the super sweet taste.