Creatine and HOT-ROX at 15?

[quote]Artem wrote:
Thanks, I’ll do that. Also, can I pop my BCAAs right after that too? It says to take them after a workout. I pop that and my Vitamin C capsules.

The BCAAs bottle says "As a dietary supplement, take three (3) capsules, three times daily between meals and after workouts.
Does this means 3 a pop or 1 a pop? So, am I taking 3 in a day or 9?[/quote]

Anyone?

Artem buddy :)…I thought I had you convinced that you don’t need to be worrying soo much about losing fat at your age, just build a solid base. At your age you will lean out and build muscle at the same time. You are growing. Eating right and training properly will give you the results you want. I know you want to be big and ripped right now but give it time. Trust me. Creatine is fine, i started at your age but ditch the HOT-ROX. :stuck_out_tongue:

Gerdy

I’m not doing HOT-ROX, just the creatine and I picked up BCAAs too, but you need to take 9 a day so they’re going fast.
I made that post like a week ago.

Ya my bad dood, I noticed after I posted. Then I read the rest of the post. Right on tho bud. BCAA are a pain in the ass, it’d be nice if they made some products that where cheap and you can take a ton of the stuff. Instead of spending 20-30 bucks for a week or 2 worth. :S oh well whatcha gonna do…lol

Gerdy

Yea, are these things really necessary? I mean, are they going to help with gains or… I’m still not sure exactly what they’re for, but everybody says that they’re essential, so I thought I’d try it out.

This bottle looks like it could last like 2-3, maybe 4 weeks. It depends, do I need to take them on days when I don’t work out? Same question for Protein powder and Creatine actually

[quote]Artem wrote:
Yea, are these things really necessary? I mean, are they going to help with gains or… I’m still not sure exactly what they’re for, but everybody says that they’re essential, so I thought I’d try it out.[/quote]

Do yourself a big favor and research any supplement before you use it. It doesn’t make any sense taking products that you don’t understand.

It sounds like you need do some reading about nutrition as well.

Using products because someone claims them to be essential will lead you to using junk if you listen to the wrong people.

I agree with HK24719. Reasearch everything, food and supplement wise, before you do it. If somebody told you that you can get cut by eating cheeseburgers from McDonalds would you believe em? lol same goes for supplements.

Yes amino acids, especially BCAA are essential. Think of it as the muscle being a house. You can’t builg a bigger house without bricks. The amino acids are the bricks to bigger muscle :stuck_out_tongue:

Take it all everyday, and on days you don’t workout. The creatine can be taken pwo and in the morning on rest day. This of course after the loading stage. The protein and BCAA are taking as needed. I’d advise a serving of each before and after your workouts at the least on training days and in the morning and evenings before bed on non-workout days. you have a lot of research to do, but you’ve come to the right place in my opinion.

Gerdy