T Nation

Creatine and Dbol Water Retention

I know this might be the most stupid question i could ever ask, but did is stacking Creatine mono with Dbol could help reduce the water retention of Dbol under the skin and make most of it intramuscular?

I doubt it

[quote]Sami-Boii wrote:
I know this might be the most stupid question i could ever ask, but did is stacking Creatine mono with Dbol could help reduce the water retention of Dbol under the skin and make most of it intramuscular?[/quote]

Dude, you weight a buck 30. Cut the crap, train more, eat more, laern more and talk less.

Enjoy the bloat from dbol

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Sami-Boii wrote:
I know this might be the most stupid question i could ever ask, but did is stacking Creatine mono with Dbol could help reduce the water retention of Dbol under the skin and make most of it intramuscular?[/quote]

Dude, you weight a buck 30. Cut the crap, train more, eat more, laern more and talk less.[/quote]

If you’re gonna start flamming up someone then atleast find someone who really needs to be flammed up.
I know how to train, eat and gain mass… This is a random question that hit my mind and it has nothing to do with me -_-!
Dbol doesn’t cause water retention with me almost at all because I’m an ectomorph and I eat clean and always watching my diet.
Thanks for wasting your time, please save your precious time and your golden knowledge on me.

if you don’t get water retention from dbol then why are you even asking?

I’m just wondering man, I don’t think its a bad thing to always try to learn something new about bodybuilding even if its totally different than your body type or your goals.
Am I wrong?

Personally and this is with as little smart ass as possible as you seem pretty easy to upset. If your getting little to no water retention with dbol you may wanna check the legitimacy of your source. Just my two cents.

Its legit and it helped me pack on 8lbs with 40mg 4 weeks cycle

[quote]Sami-Boii wrote:
I’m just wondering man, I don’t think its a bad thing to always try to learn something new about bodybuilding even if its totally different than your body type or your goals.
Am I wrong?[/quote]

no, I suppose not

Dont touch the creatine.

[quote]pa22215 wrote:
Dont touch the creatine.[/quote]

Why so?

honestly fuck creatine, i just take it cuz its cheap. sriously ive never seen any improvements from it since i took monohydrate in high school and was able to PR an astounding 175 on the bench press.

[quote]lbraga wrote:
honestly fuck creatine, i just take it cuz its cheap. sriously ive never seen any improvements from it since i took monohydrate in high school and was able to PR an astounding 175 on the bench press.[/quote]

Agreed. I remember back in high school everyone thought creatine was like gear haha

Hi Sam: I tried creatine monohydrate and the only affect was severe water retention.I got it in the feet?? Yes my feet looked like a fat obese person.I stopped the creatine and i 5-10day’s everything was fine.I give creatine a in my case a poor reading!!I think it’s the creatine rather than the D-bol? The water from the D-bol is more in the muscle,than aroud the subcutanious tissue. see ya johnny

creatine just made me have to get up to piss 5 times in a night. Never again.

Added creatine…no