T Nation

Crease Lines In Skin

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you have the same problem as me with that being that whenever I sit down, I get a crease in my abs where my belly button is and this crease extends roughly an inch to 1.5" on each side of my belly button. When I stand up, the skin over my abs is flat (I have pretty good definition) but the area where this skin crease is disappears but still stay slightly red. I suppose this is from fat in the lower portion of my abs but believe me, I am not really fat there. I was wondering why I get this and how I can remove this. I hope I described my problem clearly.

J

Uh, if your stomach didn’t crease when you sat down, you’d rip when you stood up.

Don’t sit down.

Have you thought about liposuction to remove fat in the actual area - I dont know what it costs or the type of scarring - perhaps someone knows more about it.

If you are ripped when you stand-up, then you have no problem. Even the great Arnold had skin creases. If you can check out some of the shots of him when he appear on Hills of SF.