Crazy rantings

Howdy if ya got anything ya wanna get off your chest no matter what it is i figured i’d start a thread for it. Have fun!!!

You asked for it!!

Damn, BFA, just check out those threads below!

You asked for it…here they come!!

What the hell is up with vegetarians. They have to be the stupidest people on the planet, other than hippies and kids. This is the best plan I have ever heard for dealing with vegetarians.
:slight_smile: Groove

People that tailgate. I cant count the number of times i’ve wanted to whip out my asp baton and just walk around there car breakin shit.

Hmmm, OK NO WAR RANTS!!! We’ve endured enough of that shit already. This is just about those little things that make you want to tell someone, “I’ll dance in your blood”

I can’t wait for the honeymoon…

Wow Merrow, that spring cutting phase your using is really workin wonders!!! You’ve clearly pealed away at least 3 pounds of disgusting blubber since i saw you at our um…last…meeting. You were amazing sweetheart. At the risk of making you angry i think i’ll post some pics of our last “Get together”.

Master merrow looking seductive

Always nice to hear it from the master.

i hate fat ass trainers that think they know shit because they were certified by Apex, when in reality all they have learned is how to sell Apex supps.

I’ve fallen and I can’t get up.

Yeah, Vegetarians/Vegans…if GOD did not want me to eat animals, why the hell did he make them out of MEAT?

“Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.”

~ Doug Larson

I pity the fool who ain’t down with the Mr T-forums.