Crazy Old Spice Commericals

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
Tim and Eric directed them. Terry Cruise is just being amazing.

Best commercials ever, there are 6 or 7 of them total.[/quote]

When I found out Tim and Eric directed these, I realized why loved them so much. It all makes sense now.

bp

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
Old Spice commercials are the reason why im getting into Advertising. I love it. Terry Crew is so over the top,its awesome.

Btw,are they even showing this on Television? Id imagine itd be to intense for any network other than Spike TV or G4.[/quote]

I’ve seen them on pretty much every network

This one kills me. If you like these you really should check out some of Tim and Eric’s Awesome Show Great Job. It’s pretty out there but damn if it’s not hilarious.

[quote]debraD wrote:
This is the best one :smiley:

[/quote]

I agree, that’s my favourite, for it’s over-the-top ridiculousness.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
When a company makes a commercial that doesn’t make your eyes bleed, buy their product so they know they’re doing something right.[/quote]

I agree. I mean I need to buy soap anyway, so why not “reward” them by purchasing their product to thank them for their entertainment.

Unless you were being sarcastic. I wasn’t!
[/quote]

No, 100% serious. for every cool commercial there’s a thousand HEAD ON APPLIED DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLIED DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLIED DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD!

[quote]Nards wrote:

When a company makes a commercial that doesn’t make your eyes bleed, buy their product so they know they’re doing something right.[/quote]

I agree. I mean I need to buy soap anyway, so why not “reward” them by purchasing their product to thank them for their entertainment.

Unless you were being sarcastic. I wasn’t!
[/quote]

No, 100% serious. for every cool commercial there’s a thousand HEAD ON APPLIED DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLIED DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD HEAD ON APPLIED DIRECTLY TO THE FOREHEAD![/quote]

LOL!

Lol with using that guy, This has to be the best

[quote]BJack wrote:

[quote]Stuntman Mike wrote:
Tim and Eric directed them. Terry Cruise is just being amazing.

Best commercials ever, there are 6 or 7 of them total.[/quote]

When I found out Tim and Eric directed these, I realized why loved them so much. It all makes sense now.[/quote]

I’ll second that.

[quote]mr popular wrote:

LMAO!!! Less is more. Did you notice how he wasn’t even blinking? Pure. Class.

psh, who actually uses that crap?..

[quote]carlthescorp wrote:
psh, who actually uses that crap?..[/quote]

Somebody wants to be on tv REAL bad.

LOL

[quote]carlthescorp wrote:
psh, who actually uses that crap?..[/quote]

BUhahah, This is gold.

Best.

This isn’t old spice related, but it is Terry Crews looks like a badass related.

With Bruce Campbell.