T Nation

Crazy Horse Backstage Fight Vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrzY4zYo-gM

Good shit. That little fucker always was running his mouth acting stupid. WAR chute boxe

Oh yeah, dig how the chute boxe guys don’t jump in and seperate them, they just move the chairs out of their way. Awesome.

I’d always heard about this but wanted to see the video.

Hahaaa…what a choice of music on that one.

BlackSabbath youve got absolutely the best name ive seen anyone have here!

That was awesome on a number of levels.

That shit is ba.

[quote]BlackSabbath wrote:
Oh yeah, dig how the chute boxe guys don’t jump in and seperate them, they just move the chairs out of their way. Awesome.[/quote]

Just another day for Chute Boxe.

Appareently while he was laying there Wanderlei came over and sort of kicked his feet to get him up…Bennet obliged by standing up and laying Wanderlei out with 1 punch. I’ll look into it as I seem to remember hearing it from a reputable source. Anyone else hear this?

[quote]OMC wrote:
Appareently while he was laying there Wanderlei came over and sort of kicked his feet to get him up…Bennet obliged by standing up and laying Wanderlei out with 1 punch. I’ll look into it as I seem to remember hearing it from a reputable source. Anyone else hear this?[/quote]

I heard about it but I just assumed it was KrazyHorse being KrazyHorse. Not saying it couldn’t be true, but Bennet does talk a lot of shit.

Heard the thing about laying out Wanderlei as well. Likely a load of bs by Horse to try to save face after getting choked the fuck out.

[quote]balljack8 wrote:
BlackSabbath youve got absolutely the best name ive seen anyone have here!
[/quote]

Damn right. Hail Black Sabbath.

i actually believe crazy horse man. i mean that clip was obviously edited alot and its an official chutebox released vid. so its not like they are gonna show their boy getting ktfo especially with their reputation

I find it hard to believe that someone who was just unconscious could stand up and knock out a guy who outweighs him by 50+ lbs, no matter how hard that unconscious hits.

in the end I saw that guy cranking on his knee when he had him in that choke and all I thought was “yup hes gonna kill him. if he dont let go soon”