Crazy Explosive

this guy has great explosive power. thought you guys would enjoy

he posts on this site aswell

does he have his workouts posted anywhere?

I don’t know this guy but I like him already. He’s a warrior. Great video.

i think there was a huge debate about this one video he has out (in this video where they are boxsquatting), but there is no doubt about his explosive squat and jumping. I think hes pretty young too, like 17 or something

I’m pretty sure he’s in his early 20s. His account name is digitalairair so just search him I guess for posts.

I’m only half way through and this is one of the better youtube work out videos I have seen! Even better then most pro ones! What sport is he into, its a shame he is short he would do so well in basketball.

was that really 300lbs for bench? It looked like a lot less, needless he is strong for his size and definitely has great jumping ability. What sport is he into? He could do well in Olympic lifting if he decided to put on more muscle.

it says he is 22 years old at the beginning of the video with his other stats

Anyone else notice the squats in the thong? What was that all about?

was that really 300lbs for bench? It looked like a lot less, needless he is strong for his size and definitely has great jumping ability. What sport is he into? He could do well in Olympic lifting if he decided to put on more muscle.

No it was more like 140lb. Compare the discs on the bar with the ‘300lb’ front Sq

Lol the video is pretty much a compilation of all the videos Digitalair has posted on here over the last few years. I sure did not know he was 22, it always seemed like he advertised his age as 16,17. It was an entertaining video until the end, I don’t think I needed to see a guy clean and jerking in a thong.

Maybe its for the girls. The explosiveness and strength was cool and all but I’d much rather be big and ripped like whoever was working with him at the track.

[quote]Reef wrote:
Anyone else notice the squats in the thong? What was that all about?[/quote]

Yes, that was quite disturbing.

Still, awesome jumping abilities, though.

Holy Excessive Forward Flexion, Batman! Pretty bad-ass but, he’s on a one way street to back problems. Somebody hook him up with Dr. McGill.

WTF… why was I thanked??

I musta made some wise ass comment on one of his other vids…

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
Reef wrote:

[/quote]

Hahahahahahahahaha. If my memory serves me correct he also posted a semi-nude pic standing on a mountain.

[quote]greekdawg wrote:
Djwlfpack wrote:
Reef wrote:

Hahahahahahahahaha. If my memory serves me correct he also posted a semi-nude pic standing on a mountain.[/quote]

*several

[quote]vision1 wrote:
he posts on this site aswell[/quote]

does anybody know how long it has been since he has posted. i love to see more videos or see his routine.

There is some impressive athleticism in there for sure.

That 470 box squat in the middle, though, was frightening. Hope he works on that one…dangerous.

I would love to coach this guy in pole vaulting or triple jump!!!
Or as an olympic lifter at his normal bodyweight.
don’t waste the talent, pour it into something.

[quote]Boffin wrote:

No it was more like 140lb. Compare the discs on the bar with the ‘300lb’ front Sq[/quote]

They aren’t the same plates.