T Nation

Crazy Dbol Pumps!

Actually, I love how the pumps make me feel - almost like a overly-full, stretched slightly-burning sensation. Lower back, shoulders, biceps - my body is reacting like crazy. I’m assuming this is all good?

Oh yeah, running 40mg/day dbol weeks 1-4, 250mg E3D test enanth for weeks 1 - 12.

Only problem is that jogging had to be put on hold til I’m through with the Dbol. Not a chance in hell I can run for 40 minutes - my shins/calves ACHE like nobody’s business - can barely move.

I assume this will dissipate once the dbol is gone - in one week. Then I’ll get back to jogging. Gonna try the ellliptical or bike today and see what happens.

Test E is starting to kick in. And it KICKS ASS.

LIttleRunt

A lot of guys find relief from the dbol pumps with a few grams of taurine before training, I suppose before running might work too; I don’t know I don’t run

My pumps from dbol (previously at 40mg/d this time 50mg/day) are just right. Just enough to get me feeling big and invicible in the gym without ever crippling me or holding me back in any way. I’m thankful for that.

I also get “spontaneous” pumps, which I love.

some nerve, where did you get it from??? BAN!! on a lighter note, I envy you littlerunt. I would get awesome pumps from my OTC. Being natural just aint the same. i took a taurine supplement when the lower back pumps became uncomfortable. Worked for me. My two centavos.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

I also get “spontaneous” pumps, which I love. [/quote]

i hope you’re talking about muscle pumps and not any other type :wink:

[quote]Hussayn wrote:
Cortes wrote:

I also get “spontaneous” pumps, which I love.

i hope you’re talking about muscle pumps and not any other type ;)[/quote]

Both, actually.

Muscle pumps have eased since going off the dbol, but the other kind haven’t, and, admittedly, I’m very happy about that.

Dbol works great for the pumped feeling during warmups. But even dbol doesn’t compare to anadrol in terms of massive size fast.

I also use taurine, mainly for the back pumps. Perhaps it will help with your running. Like Saps, I don’t run either.