Crazy Cycle

[quote]Bigdick1000 wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
I know some one who does coke, like several grams two or three times a week, drink copious amounts of alcohol, smokes weed and was doing…

Sust 1500mg a week

Deca 600mg week

Tren ace 300mg week

And he didn’t even have elevated blood pressure or bad skin…[/quote]

Wow… no offense if thats your friend or anything but hes a bigger douche bag than my friend doing 4g of test a week[/quote]

how so?

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
I know some one who does coke, like several grams two or three times a week, drink copious amounts of alcohol, smokes weed and was doing…

Sust 1500mg a week

Deca 600mg week

Tren ace 300mg week

Yeesh. Tell him to avoid orals unless he wants his liver turned to charcoal.
I have heard that a certain 330lb East European powerlifter was on 6000mg/ week of test during his peak. His training volume was about as crazy as his test dose. Needless to say, he’s now retired with a back injury.

Sorry, i forgot to add-he doesn’t train his legs, only kinda circuit trains with light weights- and doesn’t even have high blood pressure…double face palm ;-( Oh, and I think he takes 20mg dbol a day to, he really doesn’t give a flying fuck-as you can see!

He brought all of his gear back from Thailand from a pharmacy I recommended so I know its all Kosher :wink:

Good idea 'bout the oil though…

[quote]600lb Gorilla wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

Sust 1500mg a week

Deca 600mg week

Tren ace 300mg week

Yeesh. Tell him to avoid orals unless he wants his liver turned to charcoal.
I have heard that a certain 330lb East European powerlifter was on 6000mg/ week of test during his peak. His training volume was about as crazy as his test dose. Needless to say, he’s now retired with a back injury.

[/quote]

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Unfortunately I know of guys using 3-4g of gear a week, none of them compete. I also know guys who compete that take very modest amounts over shorter cycles, and like BBB said if you aren’t growing like a weed on 1g it’s unlikely a higher dose is going to do anything except give you worse sides.[/quote]

A gram of test does me just fine, I reached my heaviest body weight, only 230LB, and maximum strength (which wasn’t particularly strong-just strong for me) on 750mg test a week. I’m on 600mg Cyp and 400mg masteron at the moment and I’m 215-220, I can’t quite train the way I’d like 'cos me arms a bit fucked (feel free to make masturbation joke) So no dead lifts or chins/pullups or anything straining the grip can be done, so mostly machines at the moment for the upper body, but the point I’m making is I was bigger and stronger on less gear.

I’ve grown slowly over 10 years, right now I’m 60LB’s or so heavier than I was when I started training and I haven’t got one stretch mark. I’m injury prone and not very robustly built (tiny wrists and ankles) If I started on several grams of gear a week I’d be broken in half in no time flat :frowning: there really is no point, you’ll know early on whether you’ve got the genetics to compete-and I certainly haven’t, but that doesn’t mean I’ll give up training-it does mean, however, that I won’t fuck up my health trying to be something I’m not meant to be.