Crazy Bike Tricks

Has anyone seen this video. This girl performs some wild freestyle tricks on a bike. Looks like a tenspeed.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8867862777896510907&q=Crazy+bike+tricks&hl=en

Thats a fixed gear, and very impressive.

Holy crap! Reverse backwards no hand wheelie?!?! INSANE!

Man… there are a couple tricks there no man could do. Yowch.

I used to ride when I was younger we used to do bar rides (standing on the bars) flails (when she spins around the front tire to the other side) death trucks (when she is pedaling straight up on the bike) other trick’s she did was backyards,dump trucks and locomotives…yeah the name s sound funny but that’s what they are called the only difference was we did not use fixed gears we used peg’s on the front and back rims.

[quote]EMTERIC wrote:
I used to ride when I was younger we used to do bar rides (standing on the bars) flails (when she spins around the front tire to the other side) death trucks (when she is pedaling straight up on the bike) other trick’s she did was backyards,dump trucks and locomotives…yeah the name s sound funny but that’s what they are called the only difference was we did not use fixed gears we used peg’s on the front and back rims.[/quote]

My cousin also did flat land and trick biking for about 2 years, and could pull off some impressive tricks as you mentioned. There are some even more insane bike videos out there of flat land competitions and so on.