Crazy Ass Dreams

I used to have messed up dreams when I was a kid…

I had one where I was stuck on the side of a mountain. I saw my parents float away in a hot air balloon and I was ticked off because they just left me there on the mountain.

THEN a flying pirate ship showed up!

It was filled with a bunch of kids and one adult… which seems odd.

The adult told me they would have me… FOR DINNER

The kids all took out chainsaws and started chopping up my legs! It F’n HURT!

Then I heard “STOP! No one’s going to eat my daughter!”

It was my mom standing at the doorway of the pirate ship like a boss!

I once dreamt that me and my family were living in rooftops, and my mom had severe back pain, and the only way for her pain to go away were if me and my sister “did lines” (is that how you guys say?) in an old tetris game.

[quote]Daniel-San wrote:
Sometimes I have “movie dreams”. I just “watch” the dream like I was in a very good 3D cinema, I’m not a part of it, I know that I am dreaming, and am just enjoying the action. They usually have very good plots. Too bad I forget all about them pretty quickly.[/quote]

Ha, I’ve had those.

Especially hate when you know you’re dreaming and you come across a briefcase full of money, I remember once trying to figure out a way to bring that back to reality with me!

Ohhh yeah I had a dream that I went shopping and got a bunch of awesome new clothes

I was so sad when I woke up

At some point in my dream last night I had become aware of a wooden wardrobe which held an evil spirit, yet despite that knowledge, I still opened it. Spent the rest of the dream terrified of the fact that I was possessed and trying to find an answer/convince my family who for the most part thought I was joking. Until, of course, things started moving before their eyes - curtains opening and closing violently, the wardrobe shifting along the wall, objects lifting and falling.

Now, I’ve been brought up on horror films and haven’t been scared of a dream since, I was a kid really. I usually become a third person character, like I’m viewing a movie…but this wasn’t letting me escape. It culminated in me crying like a little boy to my uncle who thought I was playing a prank, at which point I woke.

The walk to the toilet at 5 am was horrific. I spent most of it looking at shadows through sleep-tight eyes and peering over my shoulder and couldn’t get back to sleep for another hour.

Something about a parasitic entity living inside of you, endangering those around you, is incredibly sinister and I’d never really thought about it till this morning. =/

Possession dreams are really scary.

last night i dreampt i was playing a song i had written

i couldn’t seem to remember it right, but i can remember the riffs i played in the dream when i awoke, and they are awesome!

The most vivid/crazy/scary dreams I’ve had were from when I was a kid. We had this “ancient” clock in the room and everytime I would stare at it to try and fall asleep(kinda weird but I would fall asleep in no time every time I looked at it), I would have some creepy, end of the world shit kind of dream.

I had an intense zombie dream last night. One where I can remember everything, remember faces, plot, characters, setting of everywhere I was. Heck, for some reason the past three nights I’ve been having dreams where they apply to my real life, freaking me out

A dude I work with gave me a couple meditation cd’s to listen to. You think you have crazy ass dreams now! After listening to these for a few days my dreams went to another level. I haven’t used Rez-V or ZMA while listening to the cd’s but I’m expecting another jump lol. If anyone is interested I’ll find a link to the website.

Most of my dreams revolve around the same theme. Old workplaces where whenever I try to leave and the end of a shift or go to change or move to another area of the plant I can’t get there because of obstacles I put in the way. For example I go to change out of my workboots but the pile of shoes is ten feet high! lol. This happens over and over again. Trapped in an endles loop of frustration. Must be a control thing.

My wife rarely dreams where as I do every night, she finds this odd. I dig it even though they are disturbing for the most part. Especially the dream where I own an original Carroll Shelby Cobra, I wake up very sad lol.

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
If anyone is interested I’ll find a link to the website.
[/quote]

I’m interested. I like crazy dreams. I’m somewhat of a lucid dreamer, so the crazier the dream the better.

Here’s the link. Keep in mind I didn’t pay for the cd, he burned it for me. I’ve only tried the first two.

http://centerpointe.com/

Basically it sounds like you are listening to water falling\dripping and weird gongs going in the background. The second one is more of the same but no gongs. It could be a bunch of bullshit but it was free so what do I have to lose right.

Do you read in your dreams? I do now after listening to the cd’s, I don’t remember doing that before.

Would I spend $179? probably not. My friend also gave them to a couple other people who were a little unnerved buy them. However they were dumb enough to fall asleep with it in a loop playing over and over for five hours straight lol. They were in a fog for hours afterward he told me.

edit; I just realized if I substitute gong sounds for bong sounds it would probably still have the same effect lol.

Here’s the link. Keep in mind I didn’t pay for the cd, he burned it for me. I’ve only tried the first two.

Basically it sounds like you are listening to water falling\dripping and weird gongs going in the background. The second one is more of the same but no gongs. It could be a bunch of bullshit but it was free so what do I have to lose right.

Do you read in your dreams? I do now after listening to the cd’s, I don’t remember doing that before.

[/quote]

Thanks. I never read in my dreams. If I start reading in my dreams, I’ll get pissed off. I want to do shit in my dreams that I cannot do in real life, not read a book.

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:

[/quote]

Thanks. I never read in my dreams. If I start reading in my dreams, I’ll get pissed off. I want to do shit in my dreams that I cannot do in real life, not read a book.
[/quote]

I wasen’t sitting there with my favourite smoking jacket and pipe reading War and Peace being bored shitless lol, I was reading an application or something that had some hilarious responces filled in.

I wasen’t sitting there with my favourite smoking jacket and pipe reading War and Peace being bored shitless
[/quote]

LOL! That would be a fucking grim dream indeed =D

Thankfully nothing out of the ordinary last night - just a normal dream about normal things.

I wasen’t sitting there with my favourite smoking jacket and pipe reading War and Peace being bored shitless
[/quote]

LOL! That would be a fucking grim dream indeed =D

Thankfully nothing out of the ordinary last night - just a normal dream about normal things.