Craziest Stuff You've Done

What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever said?

Comedian Dane Cook says his weirdest thing for him was saying “My dick feels like corn” when he got it on with a chick once.

personally, I’ve never said that while doing the deed, but I do say it all the time now, and I think that’s something pretty special.

basically, what’s your favorite shit to holla holla holla every-now and then with your buddies

and yes, this is a strength (of whits) sport!

[quote]CU AeroStallion wrote:

Comedian Dane Cook says his weirdest thing for him was saying “My dick feels like corn” when he got it on with a chick once.

personally, I’ve never said that while doing the deed, but I do say it all the time now, and I think that’s something pretty special.

basically, what’s your favorite shit to holla holla holla every-now and then with your buddies

and yes, this is a strength (of whits) sport![/quote]

Let’s do this. I’m a cashew!

See Dane’s latest CD…

• Nate

I’ve already heard both discs and watched the DVD, ya know… he was #4 on Billboard when it debuted.

I also draw inspiration from Dave Chapelle, but Dane is awesome… actually I should be on comedy central in October from a show DC and Dave Attell did over the 2nd and 3rd in Vegas.

anyways, I gotto go get the CD’s out of the CT2004, and then go to the Wall and check out aisle 7, hopefully nobody there is trying to steal shit

Join the Army!!! I could tell you some crazy stuff, but then I would have to kill you!!! j/k. The craziest thing I have ever done was try to run the 25k Dancon Death roadmarch here in Kosovo. This thing was a whore full of big ass hills and crappy roads. I finished with a time just under 4 hours with a 65 lb pack and I stopped to provide medical aid to a Danish soldier. I couldn’t walk for a week after the march my blisters were so f*cking bad!!!
Dastang

This should be a good topic!

[quote]CU AeroStallion wrote:

and yes, this is a strength (of whits) sport![/quote]

“and she didn’t miss a beat… ‘gimme the butter baby gimme the butter!!!’”

When he talks about taking communion at church it has me on the floor. “your move holy man!!”

I’m going to go get a bowl of Christ Chex.

GAINER

Petey Mother fucking Pabloo

Once I did a front flip off a cliff and landed on my side, knocked the wind out of me and almost drowned.

Good times

i went carsurfing (you stand on top of the car as it goes) and i get stuck on a branch about 15 feet above the road.

Than i jumped off it onto my buddies car as he came back

Back in college, the womens hockey team used to hang out with the mens rugby team a lot. One night at a party my friend and I did a party trick usually only done by the guys - we “rodeo-ed” a guy. Snuck up behind him, dropped to our knees and bit his ass. Whoever hangs on longer, wins!

Yeah, I won! :smiley:

Me and 3 buddies tried to jump off our highschool roof onto a tree. We did it, but the tree snapped. We fell a good 15 feet, fun times.

Slept on the great wall of China, jumped off a bridge without a bungee, hitchiked around the entirity of Taiwan and from West Java to Bali,rappelled off every building at my university, but the craziest thing I ever did was fall in love.

e

[quote]AbunaiE wrote:
Slept on the great wall of China, jumped off a bridge without a bungee, hitchiked around the entirity of Taiwan and from West Java to Bali,rappelled off every building at my university, but the craziest thing I ever did was fall in love.

e[/quote]

that sounds like a bad pop song.

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
Back in college, the womens hockey team used to hang out with the mens rugby team a lot. One night at a party my friend and I did a party[/quote] trick usually only done by the guys - [quote]we “rodeo-ed” a guy. Snuck up behind him, dropped to our knees and bit his ass. Whoever hangs on longer, wins!

[/quote]

Usually only done by the guys? Biting some guys ass and hanging on usually only done by the guys? I would wonder about that college.

As far as you, I would recommend some kind of vaccine shots…

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:
AbunaiE wrote:

e

that sounds like a bad pop song.[/quote]

Maybe I should have had it trademarked before posting? All I need are some spoons, some JD, and a line about my mother getting run over by a train…

Maybe my life is just as melodramatic as a pop song…gotta work on that.

e

My usual pick up lines usually involve some sort of fucked up statement:

I remember the last one that ended up working went like this:

"Excuse me, me lovely, but do you enjoy a good spiced lamb shank? "

Funny enough, she played along.

I’ve said many things to many people most of which are completely off the wall. I’ll try to remember more later.

T

i have a friend who got with a chick with a ring ‘down there.’

he saw it and said “MY PRECIOUS” in a gollum voice, the girl was like “what???” – “nothing” …and the sweet luvin’ continued

[quote]dahun2 wrote:
Jillybop wrote:
Back in college, the womens hockey team used to hang out with the mens rugby team a lot. One night at a party my friend and I did a party trick usually only done by the guys - we “rodeo-ed” a guy. Snuck up behind him, dropped to our knees and bit his ass. Whoever hangs on longer, wins!

Usually only done by the guys? Biting some guys ass and hanging on usually only done by the guys? I would wonder about that college.

As far as you, I would recommend some kind of vaccine shots…[/quote]

You’ve never really been around high school or college sports have you? There are alot of things that go on that could be considered to be on the gay side of things. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

The rugby zulu warrior runs and beer slide races come to mind…

[quote]croak wrote:
dahun2 wrote:
Jillybop wrote:

As far as you, I would recommend some kind of vaccine shots…

You’ve never really been around high school or college sports have you? There are alot of things that go on that could be considered to be on the gay side of things. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

The rugby zulu warrior runs and beer slide races come to mind…

[/quote]

There is a big difference between doing a beer slide and biting another mans ass and hanging on. (They had a name for that when I went to college and you didn’t want it…)

OK, I didn’t expect any confusion on this one. The guys used to bite the girls’ asses - and we did it to them for a change. Kinda loses the funny when you have to explain it…

There was also the time I stole the cake topper from my obnoxious cousin’s wedding cake and made it our tables centerpiece. Seeing the bride, her mother and the wedding coordinator scurry around looking for it (it was “Lenox”, ooohhhh) was good for some some chuckles. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Jillybop wrote:
OK, I didn’t expect any confusion on this one. The guys used to bite the girls’ asses - and we did it to them for a change. Kinda loses the funny when you have to explain it…

There was also the time I stole the cake topper from my obnoxious cousin’s wedding cake and made it our tables centerpiece. Seeing the bride, her mother and the wedding coordinator scurry around looking for it (it was “Lenox”, ooohhhh) was good for some some chuckles. :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Aww Man, weddings offer the best excuses to act like a jackass… Yes indeedy.

I remember a buddies wedding when we took all the disposable cameras off the tables (after the meal, and about 18 cups of beer) and into the bathroom. Taking pictures of our naughty bits, convincing some of the girls to get pics of theirs, it was terrific.

I’d like to think that I helped contribute to people not putting disposable cameras on tables at weddings anymore…

GAINER

Any adventure sport, you name it and I’ve done it. White-water kayaking, sky-diving, bungee jumping, hangliding, luge, etc… I used to party quite a lot as well. So there’s been some wild nights and crazy happenings.