Crazed Gunman Still On The Loose

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]Jfbalabama wrote:
its nice to see gun control working out so well.[/quote]

Haha, its mad that people think they can control guns. I mean here in the uk we are meant to have some of the toughest gun laws around, yet there are shootings all the time. In the last week where I live in London there have been at least 2 or 3 fatal shooting within 2 miles of where I live.

Bottom line is if people want guns badly enough they will get them no matter the cost.
[/quote]

and their victims wont have them to protect themselves. Lets just make it easier for criminals to get what they want.

I think they should give guns to everyone except mexicans and blacks. That’ll even the playing field a lil.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
I think they should give guns to everyone except mexicans and blacks. That’ll even the playing field a lil.[/quote]

http://www.vdare.com/taylor/050913_crime.htm

Then again…

Prepares to be repeatedly accused of “racism”

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]Jfbalabama wrote:

Haha, its mad that people think they can control guns. I mean here in the uk we are meant to have some of the toughest gun laws around, yet there are shootings all the time. In the last week where I live in London there have been at least 2 or 3 fatal shooting within 2 miles of where I live.

Bottom line is if people want guns badly enough they will get them no matter the cost.
[/quote]

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

This isn’t a new concept, washington DC is the poster child for why gun control doesn’t work, had ZERO guns allowed in the district, and the highest gun crime in the nation.

On a side note, everyone I’ve told this story to today has said this guy is a badass.

Understanding and compassion does not equate to condoning a situation. Acually thinking like the PERSON behind the gun can possibly lead to prevention of future incidents. Or we can just call him batshiat crazy.

Is he a normal person? I don’t think so, but I can see why he did what he did. I also see more of these types of incidents coming as people get more desperate, leading to more disobedience of the law, leading to more police agggression, leading to more hopelessness.

This has nothing to do with manliness. Some people take difficulties well, some don’t.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
I think they should give guns to everyone except mexicans and blacks. That’ll even the playing field a lil.[/quote]

http://www.vdare.com/taylor/050913_crime.htm

Then again…

Prepares to be repeatedly accused of “racism”[/quote]

Dude, ur soo racist!!

@SkyzykS

How old when you got out? What offence? (i.e violent/drug/etc) were your being seriously harrassed by the Police and were you lead to believe your missus was shagging a rozzer?

You’ve implied that the crimmyrec is all that’s caused him to go rogue. But cheers for joining the discuss with more than just “/this”; better reply than the sheeple.

People get murdered all the time, ALL the time, if all we do is go “fucking maniac couldnt play by societies broken rules what a loser” and mourn everyone who got hurt for a few mili-seconds and move on we’re doing nothing about fixing it.

It’s going to get worse too, times are getting more desperate, redundancies are rising massively in britain; less jobs and the population is ever-increasing.

Interesting topic for me as it relates my uni course.

Cheers for the discuss,

H

HAHAHAHAH I love this “Alpha” bullshit. Listen to yourselves, fuckers.

If you’re so Alpha, why are you bitching, whining and complaining?

If society doesn’t cater for Alphas then … well, they aren’t the Alphas are they?

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]Jfbalabama wrote:

[/quote]

This isn’t a new concept, washington DC is the poster child for why gun control doesn’t work, had ZERO guns allowed in the district, and the highest gun crime in the nation.

On a side note, everyone I’ve told this story to today has said this guy is a badass.[/quote]

Who is it that thinks he’s a badass, and what are their justifiable reasons? Also, when they relayed their sentiments to you, how far into their lobotomy were they?

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

If society doesn’t cater for Alphas then … well, they aren’t the Alphas are they?

[/quote]

HAHAHA hahahahHAHAHAHAHHAHAHhahaha

Regretable we mentioned alpha/beta. Should better have defined it as willful/compliant :wink:

Desmond Morris’ “The Naked Ape” suggests humans turned from the alpha/beta path many millions of years ago, i’m inclined to agree.

Continue.

[quote]huscarl wrote:

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:

[/quote]

HAHAHA hahahahHAHAHAHAHHAHAHhahaha

Regretable we mentioned alpha/beta. Should better have defined it as willful/compliant :wink:

Desmond Morris’ “The Naked Ape” suggests humans turned from the alpha/beta path many millions of years ago, i’m inclined to agree.

Continue.[/quote]

Absolutely, I’m in agreement too. The terminology people are using so far is irrelevant and in actual fact, takes us a few steps back in discussing/understanding the issues surrounding this man.

PS. What are you studying btw? Where abouts?

[quote]Tyrant wrote:

[quote]krebcycle wrote:

[quote]Jfbalabama wrote:

[/quote]

On a side note, everyone I’ve told this story to today has said this guy is a badass.[/quote]

Lets not forget how artfuly it work in Chicago

[quote]Jfbalabama wrote:

We don’t have a highschool massacre in this country every week, so I’d say we’re doing pretty well.

The reality is that shootings like this are very rare in the UK (outside of London, at least), and knives are responsible for more deaths than guns.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:

[quote]Jfbalabama wrote:

We don’t have a highschool massacre in this country every week, so I’d say we’re doing pretty well.

The reality is that shootings like this are very rare in the UK (outside of London, at least), and knives are responsible for more deaths than guns.[/quote]

Shootings are rare, true. London, Manchester, Nottingham etc. have areas where they are more common but this tends to co-incide with gangs. Those gangs don’t generally use the guns on the general public.

People tend to think that because of strict gun control, the criminals would be running riot intimidating the shit out of civilians. It just isn’t the case. The difference being that guns aren’t widely available.

Anyways, I don’t think one system is better than the other. It all works out the same in terms of murder rates (I THINK) because instead of guns, we just use knives!

so anyone else think they would of shot him as well, or am i on my own with that one?

[quote]Kerley wrote:
so anyone else think they would of shot him as well, or am i on my own with that one?[/quote]

What do you mean Kerley?

H

[quote]huscarl wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:
so anyone else think they would of shot him as well, or am i on my own with that one?[/quote]

What do you mean Kerley?

H[/quote]

the guy he shot, i would of done the same thing if i walked in on him shagging my wife.

He did a horrible thing and should be sent down for a long time but jesus he’s making a mockery of our police force. This is one man, albeit with a few co-conspiritors, how’s he stayed free for so long? He’s got the police, helicopters and not the army after him. This is some Rambo shit!!

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]huscarl wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

What do you mean Kerley?

H[/quote]

the guy he shot, i would of done the same thing if i walked in on him shagging my wife.[/quote]

He didn’t walk in on someone shagging his wife. His wife left him while he was in prison and told him she was seeing a police officer, when he got out he shot them both. You would do that, huh? Fresh outta prison and go kill to people over a fkn girl??

Now if he had walked in on her and killed the guy cuz he was all amp’d up from the adrenaline rush, that is a little more understandable, he may have even been able to plee temporary insanity. But that wasn’t the case, he even said in the letter the only reason he killed her BF was because she told him he was a cop. Apparently the guy doesn’t like cops

[quote]Paddym99 wrote:
He did a horrible thing and should be sent down for a long time but jesus he’s making a mockery of our police force. This is one man, albeit with a few co-conspiritors, how’s he stayed free for so long? He’s got the police, helicopters and not the army after him. This is some Rambo shit!! [/quote]

Dude give them a break, atleast they found his fucking phones. That’s the main worry over.

There’s not many of them, if he’s gone into the hills they’d need thermal imaging and stuff, and i’ll wager Moat has seen Predator so he knows the score…