cravings

Malitol, Sorbitol, Isomalt…all Sugar Alcohols. The candies that contain them come with a warning: Excess consumption will have a laxative effect. It is in such tiny print that NO chocoholic in their right mind would ever see it.

My experience was miserable with them. Had to hire a babysitter to take care of my kids until the episode passed. NEVER again will I eat that stuff. I would rather give birth to my 10lb daughter all over again…

Liquid premade crystal light is made with splenda as is the jolly rancher sugar free jello found in the dairy case of your grocery store. Just passing this along in case you are not consuming aspartame.
Baker’s chocolate is unsweetened and is found in the baking aisle of the market…near the chocolate chips. you can melt it and add some splenda to it then chill again until firm. or dip some strawberries into it…yum.

When I get MAD cravings I usually just eat something clean. Fill up on oatmeal or veggies, that usually works ok. Sugar-free “candy” can do the job as well, but this are often variants of licorice, which I`ve read can screw up T-levels.

Iron Maiden- Great ideas, with the Jell-O and bakers chocolate. You make me laugh! I would say my fav food for sugar craving is the Protein Cheese Cake,
GROW + Flax + Cashew + Berry + Cottage cheese!!!
BUT I don’t like the water retention I get from eating dairy.

Seems like everyone’s Molitol journey (bathroom- to bed curled up in a ball) is all about on par with one another.

My gosh was it ever embarrassing…

Molitol=Volatile experience.

I never heard of it before my friend gave me some, usually you hear about stuff like that on TV or in magazines. Perhaps I just wasn’t paying attention.

Has anyone here ever gone mad and just binged at like 1:00 in the morning on the worst crap (I’m talking corndogs and Ben and Jerry’s) and lived to tell the tale? I think we’ve all had nights that we’d rather not remember…

Brad

Iron Maiden

WOW! Back up just a min. here fella’s
did every one miss the comment:
“10lbs baby girl”?
My god you were a T-Vixen 7 (?) years ago!

T
            -
            N
            a
            t
            i
            o
            n

A
            w
            a 
            r
            d

Written

A
            l
            l

O
            v
            e
            r

T
            h
            a
            t

!

I’m killing myself laughing at everyone’s experience with malitol chocolates. I could tell you all a couple of good stories. I can’t even tolerate two of em without bad cramps and…well you all get the idea. When I was coaching football for a University team a couple of years ago, I shared my molitol gummie bears with the other 7 coaches during a road trip in a van. I wish I had had a camera to get pictures of everyones face as the molitol began to do it’s thing. You could actually hear a couple of the guy’s guts chearning. The smell was the unbearable and eventually we had to pull over at highway rest stop. The people in the Tim Horton’s and Wendy’s were not appreciative of our visit. My fellow coaches were not happy with me, but it was worth not being spoken to for 2 days.