Crappy Turinabol Precursor

I’m using one of the numerous Turinabol precursors that are on the market right now. It has the same ingredient in it as Halovar and Promagnon, but it’s from another company. I’m taking 50 mill. a day divided into two doses. I’m 240lb, 15% bodyfat and have been training for 22 years and have been taking cycles of steroids for the past 8 years. I’ve actually taken real Turinabol before at 40mil. a day, and loved it. I was hoping this crap would give me similar effects. What this stuff did do was make me feel leaner(pants fitting looser, and better definition in abdomen). But it feels too much like it’s drying out my joints and making it difficult to bench. Has anyone else experienced this, or have any feedback on these products?

[quote]benchaffleck wrote:
I’m using one of the numerous Turinabol precursors that are on the market right now. It has the same ingredient in it as Halovar and Promagnon, but it’s from another company. I’m taking 50 mill. a day divided into two doses. I’m 240lb, 15% bodyfat and have been training for 22 years and have been taking cycles of steroids for the past 8 years. I’ve actually taken real Turinabol before at 40mil. a day, and loved it. I was hoping this crap would give me similar effects. What this stuff did do was make me feel leaner(pants fitting looser, and better definition in abdomen). But it feels too much like it’s drying out my joints and making it difficult to bench. Has anyone else experienced this, or have any feedback on these products?[/quote]

Absolutely. Right now I am taking Asia-Pharma’s Turanabolic (chlorodehydromethyltestosterone) at 10 mg/pill. Thus far I have seen virtually nothing in return from using it. I might be able to attribute that to the fact that I ran upwards of 20 cycles of various prohormones in a year, and much to my luck (very very very very lucky) I didn’t have one side effect. I had numerous amounts of bloodwork and other tests done and nothing appeared abnormal. No gyno, no nothing. I am 21, so there is a chance I shut down my testoserone production all together.

But this doesn’t seem likely because I have not had any issues with penile function or anything of the like. I haven’t experienced the dried out feeling in the joints, but I too feel like I am dropping weight after seeing my pants fit much looser and my abdomen is improved in definition. I know this post wasn’t much help but hopefully we can bring more attention to this thread, because I would get some more answers myself.

[quote]benchaffleck wrote:
I’m using one of the numerous Turinabol precursors that are on the market right now. It has the same ingredient in it as Halovar and Promagnon, but it’s from another company. I’m taking 50 mill. a day divided into two doses. I’m 240lb, 15% bodyfat and have been training for 22 years and have been taking cycles of steroids for the past 8 years. I’ve actually taken real Turinabol before at 40mil. a day, and loved it. I was hoping this crap would give me similar effects. What this stuff did do was make me feel leaner(pants fitting looser, and better definition in abdomen). But it feels too much like it’s drying out my joints and making it difficult to bench. Has anyone else experienced this, or have any feedback on these products?[/quote]

Am I right in saying that this is essentially hdrol?

In which case you are wanting to run it in the 75-100mg range (seems to be optimal for most… perhaps up to 125mg). Also running it on a longer then normal cycle… nothing shorter then 6 weeks as its quite slow to kick in.

As for the sore joints… mega dosing of fishoils and cissus should combat that.

Those that have run this product with the parameters I have outlined above have been very happy with their gains from what I have read. When dosed adequatly and long enough there seems to be very little negative feedback on this product.

I plan on running it myself later this year.