T Nation

Crappy Date

I hope this ups. Poor girl

HAHAHAHAH

Fucking brilliant.

no sounds, what the…

I think everyone has a crappy moment like that. Where you don’t want the other person to think bad thoughts about you. But that video is funny as hell. Poor girl indeed!

No sound for me.

no sound here either, is that you in the thing lady.

Put me down for sound problems as well.

Oh, and, uh . . . I’d hit it.

Awesome.

For those having audio difficulties. You really don’t get much more, except that her squeal while she takes a shit is hilarious. Do all women squeal like that when they poo?

[quote]eic wrote:
For those having audio difficulties. You really don’t get much more, except that her squeal while she takes a shit is hilarious. Do all women squeal like that when they poo?

[/quote]

Women poop?

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
eic wrote:

Women poop?[/quote]

No, that’s why they’re always full of shit.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
eic wrote:

Women poop?[/quote]

no, never, neither do we fart or burp or scratch our butts or adjust our privates

[quote]Scrotus wrote:
no sound here either, is that you in the thing lady.[/quote]

haha!!! NOOOO let’s just kill that suggestion right now!

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
eic wrote:

Women poop?

no, never, neither do we fart or burp or scratch our butts or adjust our privates
[/quote]

You need to adjust it?

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
eic wrote:

Women poop?

You need to adjust it? [/quote]

no but I see guys do that more often than I should just out in public. Do you just check to see if it is there or are you just saying Hi to your best friend?

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
eic wrote:

Women poop?

You need to adjust it?

no but I see guys do that more often than I should just out in public. Do you just check to see if it is there or are you just saying Hi to your best friend?

[/quote]

We do it because we know you are watching.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
eic wrote:

Women poop?

You need to adjust it?

We do it because we know you are watching.

[/quote]

no…

bad bad bad bad men

Very funny , the girl looks like you Oct. Grl

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Very funny , the girl looks like you Oct. Grl[/quote]

take that back

Ok, I finally got to watch it all, with sound. If a girl left me a bag of her poop, I would marry her. That there’s a keeper!