Crap! It Eventualy Happened.

Been using chalk now for about a year. I keep it in a sealed rubber maid container, with the lead secured usually between lifts.

Anyways… I was changing the plateson the bar. Tossed a plate aside and nailed the chalk container. And you guessed it. The lid wasn’t on. #$%#$%@$% chalk dust all over the place. Luckily no one saw it.

I knew it was eventually gonna happen.

[quote]MNguns wrote:
Been using chalk now for about a year. I keep it in a sealed rubber maid container, with the lead secured usually between lifts.

Anyways… I was changing the plateson the bar. Tossed a plate aside and nailed the chalk container. And you guessed it. The lid wasn’t on. #$%#$%@$% chalk dust all over the place. Luckily no one saw it.

I knew it was eventually gonna happen.[/quote]

Well, that sucks, but at least nobody saw it.

I thought you were going to say that the gym finally told you not to bring it anymore.

Ya most gyms dont allow it so I thought for sure the story would end with you telling us you got in shyt!
I watched a clip and a guy kicked the chalk stand over! what a mess! big dust cloud!!
FF

damn, I leave that much chalk everywhere even when I don’t nock it over.

Anyone else here use a Surge container to keep their chalk? I was walking over to my container the other day and some guy asks me how I “like that stuff”. I replied its great, opened it up, and chalked up right before continueing to snatch.

You actually made a whole thread on breaking your chalk container! What will we see next a thread that says " it finally i crapped myself"

I didn’t break. I just tipped it over. hahhaahah

Yeah there is a sign in the gym that says no chalk allowed.
I’d like to see em stop me. I think when they see me load 45’s on the bar and do over head squats and watch the bar slip and nail me, theyd change their mind.

I know it’s not easy, but try to be calm about it.

Things happen in life that we just don’t expect.

Hang in there bro…

I’m emotionally scarred for life!
I will need years of therapy!!!

Just slide on over to a different piece of equipment and feign ignorance…