cramps

The other night I was awoken out of a dead sleep rather abrubtly, I got the “WORST FUCKIN” cramp of my entire life. It happened in my calve muscle, I mean the fukin thing cramped up so bad I thought it was gonna break my shin completely in half. I had to grab my toes and pull in the opposite direction of the pull, for about 2 minutes b4 it stopped, my muscle has been sore for 2 days. My question is, would steroids have anything to do with that happening.I’m on a pretty good stack, or would it mainly be caused by dehydration, i usually drink water, a couple of glasses throughout the day and probably 3-4 glasses while workingout. Any info would have to be good info. Later.

My father used to get those. He would have to wake me up in the middle of the night to rub the cramp out.

Those types of cramps are due to dehydration and potassium shortage. Start drinking 1/2 your body weight in ounces in water per day and add 1/4 tsp sea salt for every gallon you drink. Also, V8 juice is an excellent source of potassium, so drink 1 or 2 8-ounce glasses per day. That should solve your problem. Nip this thing in the bud, or it will haunt you the rest of your life.

I’ve noticed androgens have a tendency to make my muscles twitch like hell…so i would say they might have something to do with it. Extra magnesium and potassium often help.

Could be a mineral imbalance. Make sure your getting them all in and since your an active mo fo, get more than that lame ass RDA tells you

I have found cramping to be a big issue. I am naturally low in potassium, so I was really agrevated by doing a cycle. Take a lot of potassium pills or get a prescription. The pills you buy in the store are really weak, therefor you can safely take 4 or 5 a day without a concern (doctors prescribe 600mg of potassium where the store bought ones are 99mg). That’s what I do.

EDog

yo A-DOG! you must be my twin bro. I experienced the same friggin’ thing a couple of month’s ago. yep, like what the guy’s here say, it’s about dehydration and lack of potassium. Damn, that night I thought I wasn’t gonna be able to walk again! It was a freakin’ nightmare! Drink plenty of water dood, every time you can–even if you ain’t thirsty. Those damn cramps have never haunted me again.