Crack in Small Towns

The Boston suburbs have been hit hard by the pills lately.

There was recently an A&E Intervention special on oxy in Brockton.

Crystal meth is rampant all across Canada, particularly in rural areas.

A large part of the reason I left Edmonton was that the rapid economic expansion has brought all sorts of low-lifes from rural areas into the poor sections of town, and their drug habits with them.

The Hell’s Angels largely control vice in Western Canada and they make the majority of their money off of marijuana. If we legalized marijuana then the Angels’ monopoly would be broken and the entire vice trade weakened as a result.

People going to buy their weed wouldn’t be getting it from the same guy selling coke and meth.

Ten years ago the rave scene was nothing but ecstasy, salvia, and marijuana. Now it’s rife with meth-heads.

Overnight it turned the from a hippie love-fest into a “GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME OR I’LL FUCKING STAB YOU!”-fest.

The long-term effects of habitual use worry me. Using coke and meth in the long term turn people into psychopaths. Using salvia, shrooms, marijuana, and ecstacy in the long-term turn people dopey and stupid, but not violent, detached criminals.

I wonder if that beheading guy on the greyhound will turn out to have been a habitual user in his past.

ElbowStrike

[quote]AssOnGrass wrote:
The Boston suburbs have been hit hard by the pills lately.

There was recently an A&E Intervention special on oxy in Brockton.[/quote]

i heard brocktons absolutely awful now. i never go out there anywhere, its on like the south shore or whatever which is wicked far from me since im in the North Shore but even nice places like Saugus are terrible with drugs probaly cause OC’s are so expensive and they have money out there.

Its really bad in Charlestown too. not that Charlestown was ever a nice place, but at least it had dignity. now its just littered with junk boxes. fuck Mass.

There was a pretty big ecstacy spell here for a couple years too but it pretty much calmed down i think it was more a mass experimentation phase than anything else. had a bunch of teenage asians driving lexus’s thats for sure.