CP's Book for Hormone Manipulation

Would anyone be so kind as to point out which book(s) from Charles Poliquin or other well respected coaches would teach me the details of hormone manipulation through supplementation ?

I’Ve been searching for such articles on here, but they dont seem to contain the details I’d like to get.

I do not have the money to invest in one of Charles Biosignature seminars at this time. What follows is what I’m looking for :

Module 2 - Modulating the Thyroid site ? This section discusses normative data; nutrients that modulate thyroid hormone ? physiology, posology and contra-indications; botanicals that modulate thyroid hormone ? physiology, posology and contra-indications; Mechanisms responsible for the under-conversion of thyroid hormone; eliminating thyroid hormone disruptors

Module 3 - Modulation the Growth Hormone sites ? This module examines the following: normative data; nutrients that increase growth hormone ? physiology, posology and contra-indications; botanicals that increase growth hormone ? physiology, posology and contra-indications; factors interfering with the release of growth hormone; liver health and growth hormone; restoring pituitary gland health; training protocols and loading parameters to increase growth hormone.

Module 4 - Modulating the Androgens sites ? this module discusses: normative data; nutrients that increase androgens ? physiology, posology and contra-indications; botanicals that increase androgens ? physiology, posology and contra-indications; inhibiting factors and androgens; prevention of aromatization of testosterone into estrogens.

Module 5 - Modulating the Insulin sites ? this module examines normative data; mechanisms responsible for the syndrome X; nutrients that modulate insulin response ? physiology, posology and contra-indications; botanicals that modulate insulin response ? physiology, posology and contra-indications; Training protocols to improve insulin sensitivity.

Many thank in advance.