CPAP Users

how can i get my hands on a machine and mask system without a prescription? thanks

Might have better luck on outlaws forum.

fuckin aye

why dont you just go to a sleep doctor and get a script for one? We’re not exactly talking illegal AAS here lol

Alot of people don’t want to interrupt their day to have to go and drive to a dr. appt. or some sleep clinic. Same with steroids. Or TRT. Drs. are the middleman, which are unnecessary. As we go into the future, drs. will become obsolete. We will being to treat ourselves more and more. we already do this. its only going to increase.

[quote]roguevampire wrote:
As we go into the future, drs. will become obsolete. [/quote]
Sounds like a good plan to have everyone diagnose their own ailments, prescribe their own drugs, and do their own surgeries.

Alot of people don’t want to interrupt their day to have to go and drive to a dr. appt. or some sleep clinic. Same with steroids. Or TRT. Drs. are the middleman, which are unnecessary. As we go into the future, drs. will become obsolete. We will being to treat ourselves more and more. we already do this. its only going to increase. [/quote]

You’re right, its much easier to go onto a bunch of different internet forums, solicit inputs from god knows who, track down companies that may or may not be legit, shop around for the model that will suit your needs (based on all this information that you know innately–oh wait, do you have to do a ton of research on it as well beforehand?), wait for the shipping, possibly get scammed.

Yeah that sounds much easier than going to a doctor for 15 minutes and explaining your issues for a $25 copay.

Another quality post from the most intelligent poster on T-Nation.

Might be an insurance issue for OP. Usually to get the CPAP you need a sleep study, and without good insurance you are quickly out a few thousand.

btw until you can get a sleep study and a cpap this kind of works (from personal experience)

Alot of people don’t want to interrupt their day to have to go and drive to a dr. appt. or some sleep clinic. Same with steroids. Or TRT. Drs. are the middleman, which are unnecessary. As we go into the future, drs. will become obsolete. We will being to treat ourselves more and more. we already do this. its only going to increase. [/quote]

RV knows this first hand, he is morbidly obese but refuses to seek help

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
why dont you just go to a sleep doctor and get a script for one? We’re not exactly talking illegal AAS here lol[/quote]
i dont have insurance or the money to front that bill. trying to weasel my way into one.

[quote]PeteS wrote:
btw until you can get a sleep study and a cpap this kind of works (from personal experience)

interesting. thank you

Tell the wife to wear ear plugs. Worked for me.

LOL oh gvela, how did I miss this gem.