CP Is Getting Hitched

Congrats to the both of you CP, I wish you a long, happy, successful life and marriage together.

You know, its customary in some cultures for the groom to let his e-friends sleep with the bride before the wedding night, you know, to make sure she’s clean.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
You know, its customary in some cultures for the groom to let his e-friends sleep with the bride before the wedding night, you know, to make sure she’s clean.[/quote]

and some guys on here wouldn’t even care if she had herpes lol

Sorry to hear this. All of my competition are getting married.

Renton, you’re still with me right?

Congratulations, Crewpierce.

I thought Charles Poliquin was getting married.

[quote]TermInNate wrote:
I thought Charles Poliquin was getting married.[/quote]

LMAO

[quote]meangenes wrote:
Sorry to hear this. All of my competition are getting married.

Renton, you’re still with me right?[/quote]

All the way mate. No homo.

[quote]Renton wrote:
All the way mate. No homo.[/quote]

No, that’s still pretty gay.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Renton wrote:
All the way mate. No homo.

No, that’s still pretty gay.[/quote]

Dang.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Just don’t go into debt for a freakin’ reception where you are spending money on everybody but yourself. Remember that. My wife and I were the cheapest Jews you can think of when it came to our reception, but yet everybody had a blast because it was so informal. Just make sure the DJ/band plays good music, and not that “typical” party shit that they usually do. You can’t go wrong with 80’s one hit wonders. Everybody always has fun with those.[/quote]

Haha thanks for the advice! Luckily I wont be paying for much in the way of the wedding. I’ll just be spending my money on fun things like the honeymoon :wink:

[quote]Jacked Diesel wrote:
two words, pre-nup

also, will there be dead lifting at the reception?[/quote]

No need for a pre-nup, remember I worked for the CIA for 3 years, I’m good at hiding assets hahaha

Only deadlifting going on will be when someone replaces the used kegs with fresh ones behind the bar.

[quote]Renton wrote:
Jacked Diesel wrote:
two words, pre-nup

Wisest post I’ve ever seen you make JD. Wish you’d have been around to tell me that all those ex’s ago! :wink:

Congrats CP - I’d say don’t make the same mistakes I made but then you’d never marry the girl!

;-)))))[/quote]

hahaha thanks Renton

[quote]Renton wrote:
You sure this isn’t some wise ass plan to increase your muffin output?[/quote]

I asked if the muffins and/or Metabolic Drive shakes could be part of the menu but alas I was shot down on that one.

I just wanted to say thank you for everyone’s well wishes! Haha it would seem I need them now as apparently you have to start planning the wedding right away?

I was supposed to look at reception places this afternoon but I kindly informed the future Mrs. and future mother-in-law that it’s squat night so we will have to reschedule. Luckily they understood…haha hence the getting married part :slight_smile:

Congratulations man. Hope you two are happy together!

[quote]TKOWKD1 wrote:
God bless you both, congrats on finding your special girl.[/quote]

Ok well here’s the car we will be leaving in :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
I was supposed to look at reception places this afternoon but I kindly informed the future Mrs. and future mother-in-law that it’s squat night so we will have to reschedule. [/quote]

I’ll say it once, very clearly so nobody can misunderstand…

GOOD WORK MATE. START AS YOU MEAN TO GO ON.

:-))))

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
TKOWKD1 wrote:
God bless you both, congrats on finding your special girl.

Ok well here’s the car we will be leaving in :P[/quote]

Leaving or Living?

Pls explain.

Caution: Speaking from personal experience, marriage may be detrimental to lifting. Babies are even harder, lack of sleep is a known testosterone killer.

However, both marriage and kids are rewarding to our strongest muscle - the heart.

Good luck.

[quote]TKOWKD1 wrote:

Caution: Speaking from personal experience, marriage may be detrimental to lifting. Babies are even harder, lack of sleep is a known testosterone killer.

However, both marriage and kids are rewarding to the heart.

Good luck.[/quote]

Too true - but they’re both worth it, with the right person. Congrats!