CP Is Getting Hitched

Well since my last thread got everyone’s panties in a twist, I thought I would post some good news.

Last week I got engaged while on vacation in South Beach. My girlfriend of 3 years said yes so now I get to plan a wedding in addition to everything else going on haha.

Oh in case someone asks I’m actually 24 not 22 like my PC says haha. The date is May 9, 2009 so I have 11 months to be my largest to date.

Good times, just thought I would share :slight_smile:

  • Anyone know if it’s possible to register at T-Nation? Screw dinner plates I want some Flameout or Surge.

Congratulations!

and this is the girl you train with also isn’t she?

the best of many years to both of you

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

Congratulations!

and this is the girl you train with also isn’t she?

the best of many years to both of you

[/quote]

That is indeed her, although she has been MIA in the gym lately. Poor girl is working 2 jobs and finishing up school so she can go teach the youth of America.

Thanks!

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Well since my last thread got everyone’s panties in a twist, I thought I would post some good news.

Last week I got engaged while on vacation in South Beach. My girlfriend of 3 years said yes so now I get to plan a wedding in addition to everything else going on haha.

Oh in case someone asks I’m actually 24 not 22 like my PC says haha. The date is May 9, 2009 so I have 11 months to be my largest to date.

Good times, just thought I would share :slight_smile:

  • Anyone know if it’s possible to register at T-Nation? Screw dinner plates I want some Flameout or Surge.[/quote]

Congratulations, Crew. I’ll be looking in my mailbox for that wedding invitation.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:
Well since my last thread got everyone’s panties in a twist, I thought I would post some good news.

Last week I got engaged while on vacation in South Beach. My girlfriend of 3 years said yes so now I get to plan a wedding in addition to everything else going on haha.

Oh in case someone asks I’m actually 24 not 22 like my PC says haha. The date is May 9, 2009 so I have 11 months to be my largest to date.

Good times, just thought I would share :slight_smile:

  • Anyone know if it’s possible to register at T-Nation? Screw dinner plates I want some Flameout or Surge.

Congratulations, Crew. I’ll be looking in my mailbox for that wedding invitation. [/quote]

Haha NC isn’t too far, maybe I’ll send you one if you bring a Biotest present lol

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:
Well since my last thread got everyone’s panties in a twist, I thought I would post some good news.

Last week I got engaged while on vacation in South Beach. My girlfriend of 3 years said yes so now I get to plan a wedding in addition to everything else going on haha.

Oh in case someone asks I’m actually 24 not 22 like my PC says haha. The date is May 9, 2009 so I have 11 months to be my largest to date.

Good times, just thought I would share :slight_smile:

  • Anyone know if it’s possible to register at T-Nation? Screw dinner plates I want some Flameout or Surge.

Congratulations, Crew. I’ll be looking in my mailbox for that wedding invitation.

Haha NC isn’t too far, maybe I’ll send you one if you bring a Biotest present lol[/quote]

Then I have some questions for you;

  1. How hot are the bridesmaids?
  2. How much alcohol will be present?
  3. If I hit on the bride, will you let it slide?(I’ll be drunk, sorry)

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Then I have some questions for you;

  1. How hot are the bridesmaids?
  2. How much alcohol will be present?
  3. If I hit on the bride, will you let it slide?(I’ll be drunk, sorry)[/quote]
  1. The maid of honor is very good looking
  2. A shit ton (open bar)
  3. Haha yes I suppose if you don’t mind me laughing

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Then I have some questions for you;

  1. How hot are the bridesmaids?
  2. How much alcohol will be present?
  3. If I hit on the bride, will you let it slide?(I’ll be drunk, sorry)
  1. The maid of honor is very good looking
  2. A shit ton (open bar)
  3. Haha yes I suppose if you don’t mind me laughing[/quote]

Looks like I’m going further down south.

I need a Vince Vaughn to my Owen Wilson. We pretend like we’re friends so we can sleep with as many of Crew’s hot friends/guest as possible.


God bless you both, congrats on finding your special girl.

poor bastard

Just don’t go into debt for a freakin’ reception where you are spending money on everybody but yourself. Remember that. My wife and I were the cheapest Jews you can think of when it came to our reception, but yet everybody had a blast because it was so informal. Just make sure the DJ/band plays good music, and not that “typical” party shit that they usually do. You can’t go wrong with 80’s one hit wonders. Everybody always has fun with those.

I’m so there!

[quote]GumsMagoo wrote:
I’m so there![/quote]

Ditto. Invite some T-Vixens too.

Congrats, CP!!!

Congratulations CP!

I also agree with everything gatesoftanhauser said in his post about the reception too.

two words, pre-nup

also, will there be dead lifting at the reception?

I wish you and your bride-to-be a life of happiness.

Congrats man!

[quote]Jacked Diesel wrote:
two words, pre-nup
[/quote]

Wisest post I’ve ever seen you make JD. Wish you’d have been around to tell me that all those ex’s ago! :wink:

Congrats CP - I’d say don’t make the same mistakes I made but then you’d never marry the girl!

;-)))))

Congrats CP!

You sure this isn’t some wise ass plan to increase your muffin output?