Coyote's Log

[quote]coyotegal wrote:
I am also beyond, and I mean BEYOND, tired of February :/[/quote]

What the hell…are you in northern Canada?

We’ve all been there. Lost motivation or been sick or had surgery or whatever and gotten out of the groove. And then feeling soft and lazy and, well, you know. Getting back at it is always the hardest part.

But you’re so damn strong that you’ll be yourself in no time.

Although I hate to say that the aches and pains don’t really get better with age. Just gotta learn to work around them.

You will rebound fast. may take a little bit of time before your lungs completely clear out, but I am sure you be there before you know it. Good to see you back at it!

[quote]hungry4more wrote:

[quote]coyotegal wrote:
I am also beyond, and I mean BEYOND, tired of February :/[/quote]

What the hell…are you in northern Canada?[/quote]

Northern Ontario.

Today is March tho!! It only gets better from here! I mean, last nights low was only -25 :smiley:

[quote]kpsnap wrote:
We’ve all been there. Lost motivation or been sick or had surgery or whatever and gotten out of the groove. And then feeling soft and lazy and, well, you know. Getting back at it is always the hardest part.

But you’re so damn strong that you’ll be yourself in no time.

Although I hate to say that the aches and pains don’t really get better with age. Just gotta learn to work around them.[/quote]

Aw, thanks Snap! And I have to agree. Lots of little ‘twerks’ these days that I never used to have to worry about, lol. I refuse to chalk it up to age thoughâ?¦…I mean, I am only 26 :wink:

[quote]Alpha wrote:
You will rebound fast. may take a little bit of time before your lungs completely clear out, but I am sure you be there before you know it. Good to see you back at it![/quote]

Thanks so much!!

3 rounds, 3 min rest between rounds

10 hang power cleans (75#, 75, 75)
10 Push Press (75#, 75, 65)
20 front squats (75#, 75, 75)
As many burpees as possible in 1 min (16, 14, 16)
run treadmill 1 min.

Cleans felt good. Yeah, thats about it lol.

Power Clean
3x65
3x85
3x95
3x105

Power Clean
5x95x3

Superset with

Front Squats
5x95x3

Deads
5x145x3

Superset with

Power Cleans
5x85x3

3 Rounds~

row 500
10 stiff leg deads @95
no rest between rounds?.

All done in 40 min! Monday Madness!

You guys! Im bumping this log because I’m gonna use those pics up there to light a fire under my ass! Jeez Louise, I used to have a smokin back :smiley: :wink: (four freaking years ago *cry lol)

Recap- did the transformation challenge for 2018 and went from 146 to 133-130 which I was super proud off. I had a few injuries so spent the majority of the summer biking which kept me in pretty good shape and the fatz stayed off.

Past couple of weeks Ive been adding weights back in - YAY!!! - and appear to be past the hella DOMS stage and the ‘how do you do that again?!’ stage. Maaayybeee little baby muscles are coming back :smiley:

My current goal is to pack that muscle back on and get strong AF.

Pic as of today.

#galzgotgoals

3 Likes

You’re amazing! Glad you’re back !