Cowboys Win!!

[quote]rainjack wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
Fucking absurd.

No - absurd is the Giants having almost 100 yards in penalties.

[/quote]

I’m a die hard Cowboys fan…but Superstar TO needs to get his ass in gear. False Starts? Dropped passes? TO has the most dropped passes in the entire NFL!!!

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
rainjack wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
Fucking absurd.

No - absurd is the Giants having almost 100 yards in penalties.

I’m a die hard Cowboys fan…but Superstar TO needs to get his ass in gear. False Starts? Dropped passes? TO has the most dropped passes in the entire NFL!!![/quote]

He’s contributed nothing to this team other than maybe keeping the opposing teams’ corners busy. But that’s got to play out soon enough when everyone realizes that the dumbass drops more balls than a bull farm.

I say bench him for the rookie we have returning kickoffs. At least he will give it some try.

God I hate T.O.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Four hours of sitting in the cold, watching my beloved New Jersey Football Giants stink up the place, only to watch some 97-year-old kicker win the game for the fuckin’ Cowboys.

Thoughts:

– The final score was a lot closer than it should have been. Except for Jeremy Shockey and Brandon Jacobs (discounting that fourth-and-inches, which was the fault of the call, not him), everyone sucked. Plaxico Burress needs a pep talk with a ballpeen hammer.

– How much time, exactly, did the Giants think they shoudl give Tony Romo? Four minutes a play? The DL and LB’s were generally so far away from him, it would have been a long distance call just to chat.

– No heart. Just no fucking heart at all. Before the game, Michael Strahan was walking around the field in street clothes, dancing to the PA. When the entire season is on the line, [b]if you can walk you can play.[/b]

– This is two weeks in a row Kiwanuka has done something stupid. He’s turning into the Leon Lett of the Northeast.

And, finally…

One good thing did come from this game: Coughlin’s gone. Fired at last, fired at last, thank Mara almighty, he is fired at last.

I’m leaving for the mall now with my camera and cowboy hat. Pictures will be up soon.

(Goddamm, I wish we had just bet money.)[/quote]

Yeah…yeah…yeah…

Just post up the pics.

This is going to be great… I can’t wait.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
when everyone realizes that the dumbass drops more balls than a bull farm.

[/quote]

Are you saying this with a Texas Accent??? LOL

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
rainjack wrote:
when everyone realizes that the dumbass drops more balls than a bull farm.

Are you saying this with a Texas Accent??? LOL[/quote]

Only steers and queers come from Texas…

I swear to god I’ve devloped a rash over my entire torso.

So, Rainy…not only did I lose the bet and suffer the indignity of having to wear Cowboy shit, I also got o get my balls busted by the mooks at the sporting goods store.

This picture now precludes me from running for office…

[quote]harris447 wrote:

This picture now precludes me from running for office…[/quote]

I thought you were a black man with an eyepatch.

[quote]harris447 wrote:

So, Rainy…not only did I lose the bet and suffer the indignity of having to wear Cowboy shit, I also got o get my balls busted by the mooks at the sporting goods store.

You had to go as far as wearing a TO jersey, didnt you?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
harris447 wrote:

I thought you were a black man with an eyepatch.[/quote]

No, no, no. TC is the black guy with the eyepatch.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
harris447 wrote:

You had to go as far as wearing a TO jersey, didnt you?[/quote]

That was the bet.

(Plus, it was the only 'Boys jersey they had.)

[quote]harris447 wrote:
That was the bet.

(Plus, it was the only 'Boys jersey they had.)
[/quote]

Much respect to you for manning up. That made me laugh. :smiley:

A beautiful win. Yes slimjim sorry to hear about your Vikings or did you change teams again? Theres room on the Tony Romo express if you care to join. I will be there on sunday as they run over the Saints.
Harris that Cowboy Blue compliments your skin color. Makes you look like a Champion, exactly where the Cowboys are going.

[quote]jre67t wrote:

I will be there on sunday as they run over the Saints.
[/quote]

This statement would get me riled up, if it wasn’t for the fact that I have watched the Saints choke for 30 years. They are cursed, and it won’t surprise me a bit if they lose. I’m not a loyal Saint’s fan. They have built and crushed my hopes too many times in the past.

[quote]harris447 wrote:

I gotta hand it to you, harris… that’s impressive of you to man up like that for an Internet bet. Well done.

And boy do I love my Cowboys! Unlike others on here, I actually [i]like[/i] T.O. and think he has been a nice spark for the team (even though I still revere George Teague for laying him out on the star).

[quote]harris447 wrote:

I think you should have been forced to buy the shirt and hat.

But at least you didn’t welch.

Maybe the Giants can get a Wild Card spot, but all hail the NFC East Champion DALLAS COWBOYS!!

[quote]Hook 'em wrote:
malonetd wrote:
As much as I don’t like them, they are probably the best team in the NFC right now.

As much as I do like them, they are the best team in the NFL right now. :slight_smile:

Think about how good Tuna feels. Benched Bledsoe for Romo. Released Vanderjagt and signed Gramatica. He’s working his magic.[/quote]

They might be the second best team in a weak NFC, but I think SD and Indy are way better than the Bears or the Cowboys.

[quote]TJN713 wrote:
Hook 'em wrote:
malonetd wrote:
As much as I don’t like them, they are probably the best team in the NFC right now.

As much as I do like them, they are the best team in the NFL right now. :slight_smile:

Think about how good Tuna feels. Benched Bledsoe for Romo. Released Vanderjagt and signed Gramatica. He’s working his magic.

They might be the second best team in a weak NFC, but I think SD and Indy are way better than the Bears or the Cowboys.
[/quote]

Cowboys already beat the Colts.

SD always folds.

Bears have no QB.

Cowboys will be in the Super Bowl, and get a 6th ring.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
TJN713 wrote:
Hook 'em wrote:
malonetd wrote:

Think about how good Tuna feels. Benched Bledsoe for Romo. Released Vanderjagt and signed Gramatica. He’s working his magic.

Cowboys already beat the Colts.

SD always folds.

Bears have no QB.

Cowboys will be in the Super Bowl, and get a 6th ring.
[/quote]

When is SD going to fold this year??

If you can tell me when then maybe I’ll drink the Koolaid but otherwise I’m believing that this is SD’s year. I mean, did you see what happened to Denver at the hands of SD? I think all their ducks are in a row this year Jackie-poo.

But I would agree that the best super bowl would be SD-Dallas as it stands right now.

B.

We may meet in the playoffs RJ…even though Harris lost the bet, there is still hope for my Giants yet…

I’m a Red Sox fan also, so I’m an eternal optimist…