COVID19: Perspective From A (Sort Of...) Expert-Adjacent Person

If you are not able to see how Fauchi lies that he is not financing it and 30 seconds later saying why he finances it, then I cant help you.

English is obviously not your first language. He said they didn’t fund gain of function research at Wuhan. And you wonder why I insult people.

I had basically nothing, thankfully. Fatigue, headache for a few days. One of my good friends got shit canned by it though. Fever at 103, chills, sweats that wouldn’t stop, inability to have a solid crap, chest pressure, orthostatic equilibrium issues, you name it. Lasted a while And the vaccine also did the same to him, he’s just about 9 days out of the second shot and only feeling about 75%. Still light-headed.

Dude never gets sick. Immune overreaction is my bet for him.

I had basically this - mild cold symptoms plus the complete loss of smell for a few days (which I don’t think you believe until you experience it - not just “oh my nose is stuffy so I can’t smell very well” but literally no sense of smell at all, I could shove essential oils straight into my nostril with nada a whiff of anything). Only lingering symptom for me is that my sense of smell still feels like it’s only about 75% returned…I can smell again, but it’s duller than before.

My wife, on the other hand, got wrecked for several weeks (barely left our bedroom for a few days) and still is dealing with occasional symptoms, though mostly recovered.

When I got vaccinated (J&J) I had severe chills & couldn’t sleep; I was pretty jacked up for about 24 hours, but was fine by the second day after the shot. Oddly enough, my wife didn’t get nearly as wrecked by the vaccine as I did (she got the Moderna vax).

1 Like

Specifically how did HE finance the Wuhan lab?

How was HE shut down?

Your statement indicates you do not understand virus research. Also and in addition, unfortunately for you science deals quite a lot with gray area and probabilities instead of black and white.

Hey mate, glad to see you’re still around these parts. Also congrats on having the self-discipline to have completely avoided the train wreck these virus threads became :sweat_smile:.

I’m glad I didn’t lose my smell… That would just be alien.

Blockquote

At least it would make taking a shit convenient…but would other people not save you from cancer?

1 Like

A question. On April 30 I had my first shingles vaccination. I somehow thought the pharmacist told me to wait at least 2 weeks until I got any other vaccination. I swear, when I went in mid May for my first Moderna I thought the nurse confirmed that i hadn’t had another shot in at least two weeks.

I went back to the pharmacy for something else altogether, and she seemed dismayed and said I should wait at least 4 weeks minimum between vaccinations.

Which is it?

It depends on the vaccine to my knowledge. However it’s probably 4 weeks where covid is concerned, as they don’t want any other immune system response already ongoing when the vaccine is injected

Do I still likely get a fair bit, or a little bit of protection?

Oh sure. No problem with that, although I feel compelled to disclaim that because we still don’t have all the data on the perfect spacing between covid shots we don’t know exactly what “best case” is.

But basically no worries. The concern at least as I understand is not efficiency but risk of adverse effects from the shot.

I got my 2nd shot (Pfizer) today (June 4). First shot was 5/12, with the 6/4 date already pre-set; so 23 days in between for me. Got my shots from a large health care network, so not just some random scheduling of dates. FYI.

1 Like

It is my 3rd. He said he did not. This is why lying under oath. Yet 30 seconds later he explains why it is important to do it.

Now a month later we have proof he has funded such a research and actively covering his ass. Thus I hope he goes to jail for purgory. I hope I made it clear.

em… guys…

https://www.ub.edu/web/ub/en/menu_eines/noticies/2020/06/042.html

“Researchers detected the presence of the virus that caused the disease in samples of waste water in Barcelona, collected in March 12, 2019”

Post a transcript.

These nuts have made Fauci into some Bond villian who has billions of dollars and an army of minions.

2 Likes

Defends lies by the President over and over again and says people talking about it are deranged. Wants to attack Fauci for lying and will do it over a series of posts and links.

Pat always had brain damage.

Should be very interesting to see how this finding shakes out. It’s certainly possible, but color me skeptical that there isn’t some other more mundane reason for the finding (contamination of the sample, etc).

I’d be stunned if this were true. The deadliest common cold in history could not have gone undetected for a year or more. Without face masks and social distancing and vaccines and science to believe, it’s likely that none of us would be left.

Like how he and others complain about the MSM when I still don’t know what that even means. Most of the sources he and they use are MSM as far as I can tell. Joe Rogan has a trillion people watching his podcasts. When Bret Weinstein goes on there last year and says that he believes Covid 19 was made in a lab, is that not an example of MSM just as much had he gone on CNN and said the same thing? Even that douche Tim Pool has a ton of followers. He is MSM. YouTube is just as monetized as “MSM” so is there really any difference between them?