T Nation

Covid and Fatigue?

Has anyone on here dealt with excessive fatigue post Covid, like 2-3 months post. I actually had a mild case mid January and have had both shots in the last month (the last being a week ago).

I have been exercising, just don’t feel as good as I normally would. I typically sleep 8 hours a night but my Garmin shows only about 30 minutes or so of deep sleep and what I’ve read you should be 1-2 hours of deep sleep a night. Unfortunately I got the Garmin for Christmas and Covid very soon after so I don’t know if Covid is impacting my deep sleep or I just have a measure now.

Just don’t feel like I have the energy I had back in December.

Yep had it thanksgiving… took 3 months before I could tolerate extra exertion beyond work.

That sucks. I had a pretty mild case by most standards. I have an office job, currently working from home so I can get that done and maybe a medium intensity weight training session. That’s about it.

1 Like

I’ve also known people who had trouble exerting themselves some weeks after the jab. Their doctor said it was normal and just their body building up antibodies.

It seems common, I think some athletes have talked about the fatigue. I know that doesn’t make it easier.

1 Like

You could try 1.5 mgs of thymosin alpha-1 twice per week. Good thinking getting vaccinated after contracting it naturally.