COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects

SARS-CoV-2 infects human adipose tissue and elicits an inflammatory response consistent with severe COVID-19 | bioRxiv
Huh, imagine that.
DISCLAIMER: Article is still awaiting peer review.

1 Like

Whew, good thing I’m body positive and love my fat. 100% Covid proof.

1 Like

This is not what my logic dictates. I said my government normally takes it’s cues from the WHO, which means they took action 2-4 weeks too late since Delta was already circulating at an exponential rate in the South Asian region and the WHO didn’t sound the alarms early enough.

I’m going to keep this very simple here:

Here’s the reality about mandates and lockdowns. If your government is willing to enforce them, they’re going to do it REGARDLESS of how much you disagree with them and whine on the internet unless you vote them out. Israel and South Korea held their elections last year during the lockdowns and the incumbents won IIRC (I could be wrong).

Hence, the discussion here is about how the taskforce of such a government should handle these situations. If your government is the kind that says “fuck it, let everyone develop herd immunity without vaccinations or lockdowns”, then clearly we are not discussing them.

If such a government takes a proactive stance, i.e, preventing the rate of increase in cases early with less restrictions, there wouldn’t a need for more severe restrictions.

Even with regards to vaccines, regardless of whether you believe they are effective or not, the optimal waiting time between doses for the 2 mRNA ones was supposed to be 2 months. Again, this is not about what your personal beliefs are. They could be fucking saline shots for all I care. The point I’m making here is that several governments that decided vaccinations were the way out decided to rush this and decreased it to 1 month despite the guidelines that stated a longer time frame between shots would lead more antibodies being produced.

I agree with this. I’ve not been following the news in the US that much, but since I have one foot in the media in my industry, I do know that if you overdo the fear mongering, people will not trust you anymore. It’s similar to what happened with the MSM continuously dissing Trump for the most stupid, minute things for viewership leading to the emerging of alternative media. Alternative media isn’t a bad thing in itself. It’s the nonsense the major ones spout, also for viewership, that I think is a problem but I do not have a problem with them existing, nor do I believe in the government censoring them.

I honestly have no idea about everything Fauci has been saying about Omicron and I’ve not even bothered to follow the “gain-of-function” issue much since the latter is pretty common from what I understand and I’m more interested in what’s going on in my region.

And what was with the fucking thing about experimenting on monkeys for contagious diseases? Why was it even a big deal in alternative media? I thought anyone old enough to know that Santa Clause doesn’t exist would know that they use monkeys and rats for such purposes. The controversy in the past about the use of non-human primates for such purposes was about APES, NOT FUCKING MONKEYS, because there were several studies that purportedly showed that APES might possess some human-like level of consciousness. And why was having the lab on a separate island even a thing? It’s not fucking Guantanamo Bay. If you are dealing with contagious diseases, it makes perfect sense to do it offshore or a lab leak may occur which might start a worldwide pandemic LMFAO. For anyone who watches any channel that made a fucking big deal out of this, please understand that this reflects on how fucking stupid the content creator thinks YOU are and it would be in your best interests to stop watching said channel simply based on such an explicit insult to your intellect.

EDIT:

Sorry, the last part was just a rant I had been wanting to get off my chest for days lol. Nothing to do with this discussion.

1 Like

The problem with the main stream media became that their journos are in the social circles with the people they cover. Back in the days your journos were regular people, nowadays Cuomo gets 6 mil per year and is the brother of the other Cuomo. That is an extreme example to picture the example. But as Corey Taylor from Slipknot screms in Eyeless " You cant see California without Marlon Brandon’s eyes". You cant expect a journo Marlon Brandon to cover Marlon Brandon.

By the way sick song from Slipknot for people thwt like hard stuff.

But he isn’t a journalist.

Taylor got that from a homeless person. And given Brando’s relationship with Hollywood, I don’t get the point of bringing him up. The guy preferred to live on an island he bought and refused an Oscar.

Do you beleive he did because of the vaccine?

since vaccination started, there is a pandemic of soccer players collapsing on the fields. There are pretty famous players ending their careers afterwards.

Just google soccer player colappses and you will find tons of cases dating 2021 and almost none before that. What happens in 2021?

1 Like

You are off your nut.

1 Like

today’s conspiracy theories are tomorrow’s news. That is 2021 for you. I am pretty sure soon it will be talked about after a more famous player ends his career.

Really mate, you are a nut job.

So what is your explanation, mate. Why are suddenly soccer players getting heart attacks on the field?

Aliens

1 Like

I have played soccer and now I am coaching. Let me tell you it is not irregular testing. Soccer is probably the most intensive sport and players have strong hearts. Most of the players start as early as 7. So it is not a sudden heart development or any bulls hit like that. It is most likely a vaccine or covid injury.

You need help.

you need to get educated and leave your bubble

Okay will do space cadet.

I think it’s strange that people will blindly believe an unapproved drug carries no risk. I also think it’s strange that there is a known risk of the vaccine causing myocarditis in young kids and dismissing the possibility that this can happen in healthy adults.

If I were to pose a theory, I would say that the soccer players (who ARE disproportionately affected with this after being vaccinated) are probably training too soon after getting jabbed. I think that this probably causes a disproportionate distribution of the mRNA to affect the heart muscle, thus leading to heightened risk of myocarditis.
In continuation, I would say the reason we see this heart problem happen in more kids than adults is simply because the average kid is FAR more active than the average adult.

In short, I think increasing heart rate after vaccination causes the issues we are seeing. And I don’t think the drug trials will catch this either, because what sane drug company is going to tell people to undergo strenuous exercise while feeling like shit after being jabbed?

1 Like

Off topic but….:rofl:

3 Likes

I’m sure there is a discussion somewhere on T-Nation on what IS the most intensive sport, lol.

1 Like

Especially not beer league soccer.