Covert to Protestant Christianity Beaten for Drinking Alcohol

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:
Lol, can’t see on my iPad if you posted a video, but just found “Kids in the Hall” on YouTube.[/quote]

Promise I’ll stop hijacking after this:

Get the web browser “Skyfire.” You can view flash videos on the iPad. It’s not exactly the same as just using a regular computer, but it’s better than nothing, nothing being only slightly worse than Safari. [/quote]

Thanks man, I’ll check it out.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:
What is this, a Catholic thing?[/quote]

Maybe I’m not meant to be Catholic, after all. I’ll take my Malibu rum any day.[/quote]

Yeah Malibu rum is against my religion.[/quote]

I hear Tiribulus drinks double cherry vodka sours :wink:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Maybe I’m not meant to be Catholic, after all. I’ll take my Malibu rum any day.[/quote]

Maulbu rum? Ah, the jokes write themselves.[/quote]

Haven’t heard of Zima, I’ll have to check it out ;)[/quote]

Oh Zima is absolutely rancid. I didn’t know they still made it. It hit as a fad in the mid '90’s but I thought it went away.

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

I hear Tiribulus drinks double cherry vodka sours ;)[/quote]

I think Shirley Temples are more like it. I believe he said he doesn’t drink.

Although a cherry vodka sour does actually sound good to me. Vodka should either be shot or mixed, I don’t see much value in it as a drink, it has no taste on it’s own.

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Well, if you pour a little 151 and pineapple juice no one should give you too many strange looks.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Although a cherry vodka sour does actually sound good to me. Vodka should either be shot or mixed, I don’t see much value in it as a drink, it has no taste on it’s own.
[/quote]

Figures that a Catholic would want a cherry vodka sour, and a Calvinist would want a DOUBLE cherry vodka sour.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Reminds me of a joke.

A Rabbi and a Priest were in an amazing car wreck – both vehicles rolled, totaled, smashed.

Both men got out of there respective cars completely unscathed – not a scratch on them. “It’s a miracle!” exclaimed the priest.

“It is indeed! HaShem has watched over us!” replied the rabbi. “In fact, the bottle of 20 year old Scotch I was carrying home was not harmed, either. Perhaps you want a celebratory drink?”

“I think so,” said the priest, who uncorked the bottle and took a celbratory swig straight from the bottle. “Here, have some,” said the priest joyfully.

“No thanks,” answered the rabbi. “I’ll wait until after the highway patrol have taken our statements.”

;-)[/quote]

lol

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Well, if you pour a little 151 and pineapple juice no one should give you too many strange looks.[/quote]

Now you’re talking, 151 rocks. I’m kinda craving a long island iced tea right now. Damn, is it Friday yet?

lol[/quote]

Jewish Kid Goes to Catholic School

Little Scottie was a real handful. Nobody could control him. After two weeks in the second grade, his parents are called into school and notified that he is too wild and disruptive, and is being expelled.

Realizing that Scottie needs more personal attention, his parents enroll him in a private school. He lasts a week and a half, at which point, the tuition is returned with a request to find him another school.

Perhaps it was spiritual guidance that Scottie needed, so his folks took him to a famous yeshiva where he would receive both a secular and Jewish religious education. He was expelled after two days for putting a pork chop in the Rabbiâ??s lunchbox.

Thinking that perhaps more discipline was in order, his parents send him to an exclusive military academy. It took four days for him to be court martialed. It was only through a lawyerâ??s intervention that he wasnâ??t put before a firing squad.

Oh, Scottie was a bad, bad boy. His parents were at their wits’ end. Finally, their Italian neighbors suggested the local Catholic school. The nuns were tough, they told him. Perhaps they could whip him into shape. At first, his parents balked at the idea of sending their Jewish son to Catholic school, but they what other choices did they have? He’d already been kicked out of every school he’d attended. Finally, desperate, they relented.

One, two. three months go by. Scottie is getting wonderful grades and good reports from his teachers. His parents are thrilled but puzzled.

“Listen, Scottie, darling. We’re thrilled that you’re doing so well in school now, but we’re curious. You got expelled from public school, private school, yeshiva and military school, and yet, you, a Jewish boy, is doing great in Catholic school. We’d just like to know what’s caused this wonderful new attitude.”

“Well,” says Scottie, “When I saw that Jewish kid nailed up to that big cross, I know those nuns didn’t f–k around!”

lol[/quote]

Q: Why is Lent 40 days, but Yom Kippur 1 day?

A: Even in atonement, goyim pay retail.

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Well, if you pour a little 151 and pineapple juice no one should give you too many strange looks.[/quote]

Now you’re talking, 151 rocks. I’m kinda craving a long island iced tea right now. Damn, is it Friday yet?[/quote]

You wait til Friday? Already had two double shots this morning.

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Now you’re talking, 151 rocks. I’m kinda craving a long island iced tea right now. Damn, is it Friday yet?[/quote]

You wait til Friday? Already had two double shots this morning.[/quote]

I knew there was a reason I like you Catholics.

Growing up a Mormon, we had water for the sacrament.

sob

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
“Well,” says Scottie, “When I saw that Jewish kid nailed up to that big cross, I know those nuns didn’t f–k around!”[/quote]

Haha, haven’t heard that one in a while.

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

lol[/quote]

A: Even in atonement, goys pay retail.

[/quote]

Lol, a little off but still funny.

Lol, a little off but still funny.[/quote]

Oh, I have hundreds:

A priest and a rabbi are on the golf course playing their monthly game as they have done for several years. The priest looks around to make sure nobody else is around and then asks, “Rabbi, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?”

The rabbi replies, “Sure, We’ve been friends for years; ask me anything.”

“Okay,” says the priest, “I was just curious, have you ever eaten pork?”

“I did once,” says the rabbi. “Now, fair is fair. I get to ask you a personal question.”

“Fair enough, what do you want to know?” says the priest.

The rabbi asks, “Have you ever had sex?”

“Yeah, a few times,” says the priest. “It was before I entered the priesthood.”

The rabbi smiles and says, “It’s a lot better than pork, isn’t it?”

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

lol[/quote]

A: Even in atonement, goyim pay retail.

[/quote]Aw now that’s rough LOL!!!

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[/quote]

Figures that a Catholic would want a cherry vodka sour, and a Calvinist would want a DOUBLE cherry vodka sour.
[/quote]

What can I say? I like a multitude of drinks. They main things I don’t like are flavored or spiced liqueurs and schnapps I hate schnapps…Anything else is on the table. Favorite whiskey, especially with a nice cigar…It’s a little slice of heaven on earth.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

What can I say? I like a multitude of drinks. They main things I don’t like are flavored or spiced liqueurs and schnapps I hate schnapps…Anything else is on the table. Favorite whiskey, especially with a nice cigar…It’s a little slice of heaven on earth.[/quote]

Jesus himself drank wine, so heaven (if there is such a place) must surely support a good binge.

Did you get my reference on the DOUBLE cherry vodka sour? Hint: predestination.

[quote]forlife wrote:
a good binge.
[/quote]

Is this a Protestant binge or a Catholic binge? I’m sure I started doing the former on Friday and Saturday nights before I cleared 5 feet.

I also used to have a Matthew 11:19 shirt.

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]forlife wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

What can I say? I like a multitude of drinks. They main things I don’t like are flavored or spiced liqueurs and schnapps I hate schnapps…Anything else is on the table. Favorite whiskey, especially with a nice cigar…It’s a little slice of heaven on earth.[/quote]

Jesus himself drank wine, so heaven (if there is such a place) must surely support a good binge.

Did you get my reference on the DOUBLE cherry vodka sour? Hint: predestination.[/quote]

LOL! No, I was to dense.